Chapter 35- Sneaking out

The next day, Wyatt entered Y/n and Enid's dorm to see Y/n sitting on her bed flicking through a book and writing down something. She looked up and noticed Wyatt walking towards her. Y/n looked at him confused.

"Hey-" Y/n was cut off by a kiss from Wyatt.

"Wha-?" She asked confused.

"I owe you an apology." Wyatt answered sitting next to her and grabbed hand, intertwining their fingers together.

Y/n furrowed her brows looking at him confused. "For what?"

"I dismissed your offer for a date night together. And for lying to the Sheriff that we were having a date. If you would allow me, I would love to take you out on a proper date Y/n." Wyatt said sounding serious.

Y/n smiled and tilted her head. "Really?"

Wyatt nodded kissing her knuckles.

"That's...great..but the school is on lock down remember? How are we supposed to get out?"

Wyatt just smirked and kissed her again. "Don't worry about that, just be ready by 8." He whispered in her ear, lightly pressing a kiss to her cheek and walking out.

Y/n's jaw dropped in shock as she stared after him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt stood at a payphone dialing a number. Soon, Tyler picked up the phone.

"Hello?" Tyler asked confused.

"I've reconsidered your offer."

"My offer?"

"To drive Y/n and I to my non-birthday dinner."

"Really? That's....great..when do you wanna go?"

"Pick us up outside Nevermore gates at 8. Cut your lights." Wyatt ordered and hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 7:50 pm, Wyatt told Y/n to wait for him outside Nevermore's gates for him because he had to do something quickly.

Wyatt walked into Y/n and Enid's dorm and saw Enid lying on her bed.

"I've been thinking about my less enthusiastic response to your surprise sioree. And I must admit, I feel terrible for not showing my gratitude towards you more appropriately." Wyatt told her.

"You really mean it?" Enid asked hopefully.

"Take the win, Enid." He said firmly. "Let's have a little birthday re do. Just you, me and Y/n. Too bad the school is on lock down."

Wyatt walked over to the window and looked out of the window. Would you look at that full moon." He mutters.

Enid's eyes lit up. "Oh! What if I say I'm about to wolf out and get a pass to the lupin cages. And you both volunteered to lock me in."

Wyatt smirked. "My deviousness has rubbed off on you."

He turned to Thing who was playing with a cube. "Thing you know what to do right?"

thing gave him a thumbs up.

Enid gasped. "We should wear our snoods!" She suggests excitedly.

"Oh.....I believe I left mine at fencing." Wyatt lied.

Enid handed it to him. "Actually, you left yours at the Weathervane, luckily Bianca brought it back!"

Wyatt forced a small smile. "Like a monkey's paw."