Chapter 44- The truth part 1

HIIIIIIII MY LOVELY PEOPLE <3 <3 <3. I hope you guys are well and wonderful as always! Enjoy this chapter! LOVE YOU GUYS. MWAH <3 <3 <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt and Y/n were walking in the quad hand in had when Bianca approached them. 

"Come with me, please." She requests. "I have information about Mayor Walker's murder." She said in a low voice. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bianca and Y/n, Wyatt behind them walked up to the statue of Edgar Allen Poe and snapped their fingers twice revealing the passageway and walked down the stairwell where Lucas was waiting. He approached Wyatt nervously and handed him some papers. 

"Printed these off my dad's computer. Seems like he was trying to track down someone...Laurel Gates, maybe? He seems to have done it right after Outreach day." Lucas explains. 

"He must have recognized her there..." Y/n mumbles. 

"According to the British Police report, Laurel was presumed dead by drowning, but no body was found." 

Wyatt looked at the papers in his hand. "The Gates Mansion was purchased a year ago by some 90-year old candy heiress. She 'mysteriously' died and gave the property to her caregiver Teresa L. Glau." 

Bianca and Lucas looked at each other confused. 

"It's an anagram for Laurel Gates." Y/n explained. "Don't know why you would want to re-arrange letters in your name though...just change the name, makes life easier. You should leave the re-arranging the letters of your name to Voldemort." Y/n mutters. 

"Who is Vol...never mind." Bianca sighed, used to Y/n breaking the fourth wall. "Laurel secretly buys her own house and then comes back to Jericho as someone else. Why?" 

"Revenge on all the people she blames for her family's misfortunes." Wyatt looked at Lucas, "Your father, the corner, my parents. Most of all...Nevermore." 

Bianca looked confused. "Okay...but how does the monster fit into all this?" 

"The 'monster' is a Hyde, it's been doing Laurel's bidding." Wyatt told Bianca. 

"Wait...what if Laurel is in the school? Secretly sneaking out to control Ty- the Hyde?" Y/n asks, fixing her slip-up. 

"That's not possible Y/n. If the Hyde was in Nevermore we would know from the sounds and the patterns." Wyatt told her.

"Yeah...but of the Hyde was a normie with a past of Nevermore ancestors?" Y/n asks carefully biting her lip.

Wyatt looked at Y/n thoughtfully and suspiciously. 

Lucas turned to Wyatt. "You know who Laurel is, don't you?" He asked Wyatt. Then turned to Y/n, "and you know who the Hyde is." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. Kinbott paced around her office looking down at her phone when Wyatt suddenly opened the door and walked in.

"Wyatt? We don't have an appointment today." Kinbott said confused. 

"I wanted to return something." Wyatt pulled Laurel's music box out, holding it out. "Found it in your child hood home." 

Dr. Kinbott took the box from Wyatt and opened it.

"I know you're Laurel Gates, and you've come back to Jericho for your revenge...and so did Mayor Walker which is why you killed him." Wyatt accused. 

Kinbott closed the music box and glared at Wyatt incredulously.