Chapter 40- Faulkner's diary

~With Y/n~

Y/n rushed up to the Sheriff's office a couple of hours after Wyatt left. She took out a bobby pin from her hair and picked at the lock frantically, she only has 1 and 1/2 hour before the Sheriff and his team comes to the office, which is plenty of time to break in grab the file and break out. 

Y/n plan was to hack into the security cameras of the police station and play the camera on loop so no one would know if she was there, then break into the Sheriff's office to look into the past of Tyler's family, she needs more proof of the fact that he may be the monster that's hunting the people. Y/n wanted to go and ask Tyler if he was in fact the hyde, but Y/n wasn't an idiot he will obviously deny it so she needs to snoop around to find the truth. 

 Y/n hasn't told Wyatt about any of this as she still needs proof. She couldn't believe it when she first thought of it, she knew it wasn't his fault, Tyler wouldn't hurt a fly. He would only hurt someone if someone threatened him or his family and the people he loves.  She now has to find out who is controlling Tyler and why, something makes her feel like it all connects to Crackstone. 

Once Y/n got the door open she quietly walked up to the Sheriff's office and walked in, she picked the locks of the drawers, once they clicked she opened them looking through every single case file in hopes of finding Tyler or anything related to the Galpin family. Sure enough, the name 'Francoise Galpin' appeared, she was a beautiful woman with short black hair with fringes holding a fencing hat and rapier, another one with her in Nevermore wearing the uniform her arm wrapped around a group of girls, Y/n recognised one of them as Wyatt's mother and her principal Larissa Weems, Francoise was an outcast! She looked through the file and sure enough she was an outcast and classified as an hyde, but not dangerous as she was in her room for a few hours every time she transformed. Y/n's eyes widened as she read the words in her head over and over. This is how Tyler became the hyde, he genetically inherited it from his mother. She took out her phone and took pictures of the file, placing the file back carefully she locked all the drawers once again and exited the office. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~With Wyatt and Uncle Fester~

"Hello Thing!" Fester greets. 

Thing tapped his thumb angrily against the table and Fester frowned. 

"You can't possibly mad at me still for the Kalamazoo job!" 

Thing launched himself at Fester and started choking him.

"You said you could crack that safe in 30 seconds! Five minutes later, you're still there, you're all thumbs." Fester insults while choking. 

"Enough!" Wyatt snaps. 

Fester turned around to face Wyatt with Thing's finger in his mouth.

"Let him go." Wyatt warns Thing. 

Thing released Fester.

Wyatt sighed. "Now, show me the diary." Wyatt commands.

Wyatt walked away and Thing put his finger in Fester's ear and he retaliated by shocking Thing. 

Fester showed Wyatt the photo of a very hairy creature wearing a hat and sunglasses. 

"Iggy was Faulkner's right hand. Trained a generation of Nightshade's, and behind Iggy Itt...." Fester starts and pulled the painting revealing a safe.

Thing crawled up and began trying to crack it. 

"Do I have time for a quick snooze or can you crack this quickly?" Fester asked sarcastically.