29

Chapter 29

Leila frowned, and her face grew darker.

However, Briley quickly took out a USB drive from Leila’s bag. She and Amelie looked at each other. Then, she quickly inserted it into the computer.

Seeing this, Leila gritted her teeth and cursed, “It is illegal to peek at other people’s privacy. Amelie, do you

deliberately break the law or do you ignore the law?”

“Don’t use the law to scare me. Don’t you know what kind of dastardly deeds you have done?” Arnelie glanced at her

indifferently.

Hearing this, Leila was so angry that she wanted to rush forward, but Amelie blocked her.

“You…

“Do you believe that I will tell Lamont?”

Amelie sneered and looked at Leila as if she was looking at an idiot. “He is nobody.”

Leila could not say a word for a long time. She could only watch with a livid face as Briley dumped out the contents of the USB and copied them onto the computer.

There was not only Amelie’s disreputable history but also Rohan’s photos….

Seeing this, Amelie snorted coldly and thought, she had so many trump cards. No wonder she hid them so tightly.

Seeing that the matter was exposed, Leila directly reached out her hand to pull out the USB, but Amelie grabbed her wrist. Amelie raised her eyebrows and sneered, “Oh, are you anxious?”

“Humph… Do you think you are clean?”

Leila scolded angrily, looking like a contemptible scoundrel.

“Leila, watch your mouth. Don’t you know what kind of person you are?” Briley’s face was suddenly sullen.

Amelie shook off Leila’s wrist in disgust as if she was throwing a rag.

Leila’s wrist was red. She covered it and her eyes turned red in an instant.

“You! You’re just an assistant. How dare you talk to me like this? I want to expose you!”

Amelie was speechless. She thought, people may be sympathy for Leila if she pretended to be pathetic in front of them,

but it was useless to use this trick in front of me.

“Your acting is quite good. I’ll open a live broadcast for you and let people see that you have been bullied again.”

As she spoke, Amelie pretended to get her phone.

Leila changed her expression in a second, and her fierce expression almost made her face distort.

Now Leila was no longer the beautiful and charming girl on the Internet that everyone pursued. That was just her public image that she disguised.

Amelie reached out to grab Leila’s arm and pulled her back. Leila fell to the ground, looking awkward.

“Leila, at first, I thought you were a brainless idiot who loved to show off. I didn’t expect your methods to be so despicable.”

As she spoke, Amelie took the USB from Briley and threw it on the ground without any hesitation, trampling it to

pieces.

Leila’s expression changed when she saw it. She wanted to reach out and take it back, but she was kicked by Amelie.