77

Chapter 77 It’s Late

“If you are angry, just scold me. Don’t blame Aaron. It’s all my fault. I shouldn’t have let Rex get involved in this

matter.”

Amelie clutched at the corners of her clothes, tears welling up in her eyes. She bit her lower lip and tried to hold back her tears. Thus, the others couldn’t bear to blame her.

Given that, Tyler and Daron both stepped forward to plead.

“Dad, it’s also our fault. If we could lend a hand, Rex wouldn’t be too tired.”

Eden sighed. He reached out and patted Aaron on the shoulder. “Forget it. I was just anxious. It’s not your fault. If you have any problems in the future, talk with me and your mother. Don’t act on your own anymore.”

Eden glanced at Amelie. “When we were in the car, what did Rex say about Gina? Is it something that you are dealing with? Go do your work first. The others can look after Rex.”

“I still want to stay…”

“Listen to me!” Unexpectedly, Eden said loudly to Amelie, “Rex sacrificed himself for this. If the result is not

satisfactory, it will be a waste of his efforts.”

Amelie was stunned. Eden still looked at her with determination. She also thought of Gina’s parents. Their helpless gaze made her heartbroken.

“Okay, I will do it as soon as possible.” Amelie nodded, took the car key, and left.

Given that Amelie had finally gone far away, Eden collapsed on the long chair in the hospital.

She just wanted to hurry up…

Amelie raced home. On the way back, she almost bumped into others several times, but at the sight of the license plate

of Amelie’s car, the others immediately shut their mouths.

In Oakland, someone who could have such a license plate was either rich or powerful.

After parking the car casually on the lawn of her home, Amelie rushed into her study.

The data of all Rex’s trackers had been copied on his family’s computers. Amelie immediately sifted the tracker that

was in Gina’s bag. It was nearly twelve miles away from Amelie. It seemed that those people meant to take Gina away

from Oakland.

Instantly, Amelie synchronized the data to the car Bluetooth and rushed out of the house.

“You guys, ask more people to follow me. Hurry up. It’s a matter of life and death.”

The Mullen’s house was surrounded by bodyguards in black. Although it was already late at night, and many people were changing shifts, Amelie easily gathered over a dozen people. They drove five cars in the direction of Gina.

“Tsk, look at her fair cheeks.”

“Alright, let’s finish it quickly. Just kill her here, so those troublemakers won’t catch up.”

“Girl, we don’t want to be so cruel, but you heard what you shouldn’t have heard.”

The one who spoke was the man who had taken the lead in Triad Warehouse, and the girl who was lying in front of

them in horror was Gina.

“Hmmm…”

Chapter 77 X’s Late