45

Chapter 45 Amelie Needs to Rest

“Then, what did the doctor say?”

“Alas, what else can the doctor say? At this stage, the medical technology in the country cannot provide the best treatment. The doctor’s advice is to send her abroad for observation and treatment”

When Macey said this, Leila had been observing Lamont’s expression. She originally thought that Lamont would be reluctant to leave, but she did not expect that his reaction was very indifferent.

“Then arrange it as soon as possible. The sooner, the better. It cannot be delayed

Lamont responded absent–mindedly. All his attention was focused on Amelie’s brothers not far away

He wondered how Amelie was going on.

If something bad happened to the child in her belly because of him….

He said that he didn’t want her to give birth to the child, but after all, it was the only bond between the two of them. If it was gone, their relationship would come to an end.

Perhaps it was because of Amelie’s real identity, or perhaps it was because of the different impressions she left on him after the divorce, Lamont somehow became interested in Amelie now.

“Lamont? Lamont!”

“Hmm?”

Only then did Lamont come back to his senses.

Macey gave him a dissatisfied look. “If there are no problems, I will let Leila leave the day after tomorrow.”

“Sure. Arrange for treatment as soon as possible.”

Just as Lamont intended to say more sweet words, he saw Aaron walking over to a doctor.

Lamont’s heart tightened. He wanted Macey and Leila to leave right now so that he could figure out what was going

on.
However, Leila had been acting like a spoiled child and insisted on staying with him. Lamont had no choice but to see the three people walk away with the doctor.

“Doctor, how is Amelie going on?”

“She’s fine. She’s been overworked over the past two days and has been frightened, causing the tetus in her belly to become unstable. In the future, she must take good care of herself.”

After getting an answer, the three of them finally relaxed.

Pushing open the door of the ward, they found that Amelie was talking to someone on the phone.

“Yes, yes, I know. I understand your difficulties..

“Don’t say that. I am already very grateful that you can help me.

“Well, well, goodbye.”

Sign.

Amelie dropped her wrist. Her eyebrows were tinged with a bit of sorrow.

Rast

“Why are you busy calling again

Aaron walked straight over to Amelie and took away her phone. “The doctor has told us that you need to rest Just rest assured and let me deal with Starry Sea Entertainment

“Right. Amele You scared me in the hath center this afternoon. Your face is so pale: You can’t make us worry

anymore”

Emilee sat by Amelie’s bed, porridge and snacks in her hand. Her eyes were full of worry for Amelie.