49

Chapter 49 Information Leak

Based on Lamont’s understanding of the Mullen family, they would clarify as soon as possible But nor twelve yours had passed, and the family did not post anything on their affic Ext of person af live

Six minutes ago, Lamont saw that Amelie had posted a photo of herself and Eden on social media The two of them seemed to be very happy. The caption went, “Thank you, father, for the surprise

What surprise could it be? Did Eden allow her to date Rohan?

Did they have any respect for Lamont?

Just as he was lost in thought, Macey touched his arm. “Leila is asking you a question?”

“What?” Lamont did not even look at it.

Willard, who was watching from the side, could no longer suppress his anger. In his opinion, Lamont was from a despicable family that went to great lengths to acquire wealth and status. Lamont was simply a downright bastard. What gave him the right to ignore Leila?

“Lamont, Leila was just asking about your marriage. What do you think?”

If not for the fact that he needed their marriage to gain access to the wealth of the Byron family, Willard wouldn’t have had to put up with the man.

“Oh, I’m not in a hurry. Leila is still ill and my career is on the rise. Let’s wait until we have some degree of certainty.” Lamont put away his phone and coldly looked at Willard. “Why are you so anxious? Are you afraid Leila will stay single if I don’t marry her?”

These words made Willard very embarrassed, not knowing what to say.

Finally, it was the airport announcement reminding passengers to board the plane that eased their awkwardness.

“You must have gotten up from the wrong side of the bed. Alright, Leila, I will see to it that Lamont will wait for you to be back, okay?”

Macey led Leila to the boarding gate.

However, Leila couldn’t take her eyes away from Lamont, who was not far away. “Lamont, wait for me. I will come

back!”

Before she could get a response, she was pushed into the boarding gate by the crowd behind her. Finally, Leila left. Macey and Willard exchanged a look. They both breathed a sigh of relief. Lamont had long been impatient. After waving goodbye, he quickly left.

“I have never thought that the plain -looking woman would be Eden’s daughter. Our plan won’t work.”

Now that Lamont had left, Willard sighed with a defeated expression on his wrinkled face. He seemed to age a lot. “But now at least we save Leila. We still have hope. We underestimated that woman before. Let’s wait and see!” As Amelie gave Macey a hard time, the latter gnashed her teeth in hatred at the thought of Amelie.

“Oh right, the hearing is going to take place the day after tomorrow. You must keep it a secret! It can’t be known by anyone else, especially Lamont. I will arrange for someone to monitor all the news he gets. What about you? What about the person you are looking for?”

They found a deserted place in case anyone overheard it. Willard showed a photo. “They are the same. When I saw the woman, I was shocked. How can they be so similar?“

Looking at the woman in the photo who was beaming, Marey was surprised to see that her mole was in the same place

as Leila’s

“she is another Leila What is het name?

“Sietta.”

“Well, now we just need to wait for the hearing the day after tomorrow‘

Macey nodded in satisfaction. She and Willard have sly smiles on their faces.

At Starry Sea Entertainment.

“Who did it?”

Amelie used so much force that she almost poked a hole in the screen. “It is absolutely forbidden to make an artist’s address public! Who leaked Rohan’s address?”

When Rohan told her that he had taken out a mortgage to buy an apartment, Amelie had bought a guitar as a moving

gift.

It had only been a few days since Rohan moved in, but the address had already been made public. Amelie knew someone in Starry Sea Entertainment did it.

Seeing her followers having bitter looks on their faces, Amelie felt even more pissed off.

“Knock, knock.”

“Come in!”

Amelie crossed her arms and looked at the door. Who was so bold as to be late for a corporate meeting?

“Ms. Mullen.”

It was Rohan.

“Rohan? Why are you here?” Amelie was a bit surprised.

She got a message saying that Rohan was harassed by some crazy fans and didn’t go to bed until very late at night. So, Amelie sent him a message, telling him there was no need for a meeting. Rohan could take some rest.

But Rohan was still so stubborn.

“I don’t think it’s appropriate to be absent at the group meeting on Friday.” Rohan smiled. Even though he did not have enough rest, he could still wear a smile and have a calm composure.

“I can move to another place. There is no need to spend so much effort in the company over this matter, Ms. Mullen.” Amelie frowned, walked over to Rohan’s seat in high heels, and knocked on the table. “Listen, Rohan. The matter is definitely not just about you. It had crossed our corporate bottom line. I need reform!”

With that, she walked back to the front of the big screen in her tailored suit. Her wavy hair made Amelie look even more professional.

“I will investigate it thoroughly! If anyone has any clues, send an anonymous report to my email.” After a pause, Amelie’s tone became less serious. “I hope that all the artists in Starry Sea Entertainment can be protected. Failing to do this only means the dereliction of all employees, including me. Let’s call it a day!”

With that, Amelie turned around and left the conference room, leaving the employees sighing and worrying.

“Who is that stupid person who exposed Rohan’s address?”

“He crossed Ms. Mullen’s bottom line. He is doomed.”

“Finding the traitor is like finding a needle in a haystack.”

Get Borus

Only Rohan, the victim who should be complaining, listened quietly with a faint smile. No one knew what he was

thinking.