116

Chapter 116 Starry Sea Entertainment Is Thriving

Amelie was straightforward and even more unwilling to waste her breath on Cynthia.

“Anyway, it is my honor that Starry Sea Entertainment can get the Capet family’s investment. Ms. Gladstone, although I don’t know why you suddenly visited us these days, I hope you can be generous and give up the interns‘ practice room.”

Hearing this, Cynthia laughed. She thought that Amelie wanted to say something big.

“Just because of this?”

Cynthia had long heard that Amelie was smart and perceptive.

Amelie had just returned but could handle it calmly without knowing what had happened in Starry Sea Entertainment. She could also analyze everything that might

happen.

She lived up to her reputation.

Amelie guessed that Cynthia was a new shareholder sent by the Capet family to Starry

Sea Entertainment.

It seemed that Jeff was not very popular in the Capet family, and as far as Amelie knew, the indirect leader of the Capet family was Jeff’s aunt.

The reason why Cynthia could be bossy in Starry Sea Entertainment was probably not because of Jeff, but because of Jeff’s aunt, Rebecca Capet.

The legend of Rebecca in the Capet family had spread nationwide, and it had even been published in the textbooks of Oakland several times.

Amelie also knew something about this mysterious woman from the high school

textbooks.

However, someone who could gain a firm foothold in the Capet family was definitely not ordinary. Cynthia was also not to be underestimated.

“Ms. Mullen, you know that the Capet family has never made meaningless deals.”

Amelie smiled.

If Amelie only laughed and didn’t refute now, Cynthia would probably begin to belittle

Starry Sea Entertainment.

“Of course, I believe that Mr. Capet is willing to invest in Starry Sea Entertainment because he has found its prospects. Ms. Gladstone, I believe that you share the same

vision as Mr. Capet.

“By the way, Mr. Capet said that he planned to stay in Starry Sea Entertainment and manage it personally. His office has been prepared.”

Amelie, this clever woman, directly mentioned Jeff. Given Cynthia’s expression, it could be seen how important Jeff was in her heart.

In this way, Cynthia could only agree with Amelie, because Cynthia wanted to keep aligned with Jeff. Jeff was like the invisible standard in her heart. She would not violate

him anyway.

Amelie knew that when he was young, Jeff was always used to doing tasks alone in the organization.

Jeff did not like to be disturbed while he was busy with work. Amelie believed that Cynthia must know this more than she did.

The most direct impact of Amelie’s move was that Starry Sea Entertainment could be exempted from Cynthia’s interference in the future.

“Of course, Starry Sea Entertainment does not mind having two shareholders. Ms. Gladstone, if you can give up the practice room, I can renovate another office for you next to Mr. Capet’s office.”