80

Chapter 80 A Threat

Seeing that his daughter insisted on continuing to work in Starry Sea Entertainment and that Amelie was also a reliable person, Gina’s parents did not insist, but they insist that Amelie accept the eggs they had brought from their hometown.

“Um…”

Amelie raised her eyebrows slightly and watched as Gina’s parents uncovered the linen cloth covering the bamboo basket, revealing the neatly arranged eggs inside.

“Ms. Mullen, Gina still needs to rely on you to take care of her. These things are not worth much, just take them as our kind intentions.”

Gina was a little embarrassed, and there was a sense of inferiority in her eyes.

“Dad, Mom, Ms. Mullen has seen all kinds of good things…”

Gina quietly tugged at the corner of her mother’s clothes, and all of this fell into Amelie’s eyes.

“You don’t understand. These are the eggs from our chicken. It’s nutritious! Take them, “Gina’s parents said proudly, pushing the bamboo basket in front of Amelie.

Amelie smiled and held the bamboo basket in her hand. “Thank you for your kindness.”

“Take them and eat. If it’s not enough, contact me again.” Seeing that Amelie finally accepted the eggs, Gina’s parents revealed relieved smiles on their faces.

They sat together and chatted for a while. Because Amelie was going to the hospital to visit Rex, she did not stay long. She only told Gina to try not to run around these days and keep in touch with Belen at any time.

As long as Prosperity Global was not punished for one day, Macey would still come to cause trouble for Gina because of this matter. Gina had to be careful everywhere.

After saying goodbye to them, Amelie sped all the way to the hospital where Rex was.

According to Aaron, there was a risk of blood thrombosis in Rex’s body, so the doctor suggested a heart bypass surgery as soon as possible.

“Rex!”

Amelie pushed open the ward door with a bouquet of flowers in her arms, but she was greeted by an empty ward.

“Rex?”

Amelie searched the room again and again, but she still could not find a single person.

“Where is Rex?”

The doubts in Amelie’s heart gathered into anger. Amelie directly questioned the bodyguard on duty in front of the door.

“Ah, Ms. Mullen! Mr. Mullen just left with a man.”

“Rex is so weak now. How can he run around… Wait, you said he was with a man? What does he look like?”

The bodyguard was scared by Amelie’s look, and his forehead was sweating nervously.

The bodyguard tilted his head and thought for a while. He lowered his head and dared not look at Amelie. “That man was wearing a hat and mask, but he was very tall. Mr. Mullen seemed to know him, so I didn’t stop him…”

Chapter 80% Threat

1/3

Get Beimus

Before he finished speaking, Rex’s voice came from behind them.

“Amelie!”

Amelie immediately left the bodyguard aside, turned around, and ran back to Rex.

“Rex! Didn’t the doctor tell you to rest well?”