110

Chapter 110 Rex Comes in Time

Amelie and Lamont were ambushed, and they were chased and intercepted all the way. In the end, they were cornered and couldn’t leave.

“You bled a lot!”

More and more bodyguards in black rushed up. These people had originally come for them, and it was obvious that they wanted to kill them.

Amelie and Lamont were outnumbered. In addition, Lamont had been smashed in the back of his head by the pot that had suddenly attacked them. Now, he was exhausted, and they were no match for these people.

Amelie frowned slightly. She had never thought that Lamont would disregard his safety

and save her.

Wasn’t he the most selfish, coldest, and cruelest person in the world?

Dark red blood flowed down from Lamont’s head, and his white shirt was dyed red. The wound on his arm was even more glaring.

Amelie felt indescribably complicated in her heart. It was as if she was choked by a large rock, and she couldn’t breathe smoothly.

One of the men in black had already shown a sharp dagger and stabbed Lamont’s throat.

Lamont could dodge, but once he dodged, the one exposed to danger would be Amelie,

who was too weak to be their opponent.

Amelie clenched her fists. These people had undergone professional training, and even

Lamont was not a match for them.

Then, she, who had only learned some skills from Rex and Sergio, was looking for

death.

But she couldn’t just watch Lamont being beaten to death by them.

Although Lamont was a jerk, she didn’t want him to die so soon.

Amelie thought, forget it, just take a gamble!

Amelie exerted all her strength to focus on a certain part of the man’s body.

Her mind echoed with the few self–defense techniques that Rex had taught her back then, but after racking her brains, Amelie could only think of one move.

She had not practiced this for a long time, and coupled with the fact that she had just been saved, Amelie was still very weak. She did not know how strong her kick would be.

Just don’t leave a loophole for the other party to attack her.

Amelie focused her mind and kicked the man with all her might. The effect of the force made Amelie fly far away. She fell to the ground and felt so painful that she could hardly

breathe.

Fortunately, the man in black did not expect that she would kick him and was staggered

by her attack.

Although this kick did not harm him, it gave Lamont enough time to buffer.

“Stupid!”

Lamont slightly frowned, wiped the blood off the corner of his mouth, and rushed up again, not forgetting to mock Amelie.

Seeing him attack the group of people, Amelie knew that Lamont would not be able to

hold on for long.

This wasn’t the way out. More and more people rushed forward.

“I advise you to take the opportunity to run for your life. Don’t drag me down!”