54

Chapter 54 Exposed

“I don’t have time.”

“Tomorrow at 2 p.m. Heaven Hotel. You can show up or not, I won’t give a shit.” Amelie didn’t compromise and hung up the phone after giving him the location.

She had plenty of ways to make Lamont take the initiative to see her.

“Belen.” Amelie picked up the landline phone on the table and said, “Find out what Rick did in the past few days. Once he shows up in the company, tell him to come to see me right away.”

Belen Patrick was the assistant that Aaron had arranged from his entertainment company. Not only was she excellent and professional at work, but she was also good at sparring. She could be a bodyguard staying with Amelia.

The next afternoon, as expected, Amelie did not see Lamont in Heaven Hotel. So she arranged the welcome banquet for

Rex here.

Tyler and Daron accompanied her in the banquet hall for a long time until finally, they saw the man they had been missing.

“Amelie!”

“Rex!”

Amelie trotted all the way toward Rex. The pink belt on her coat flew behind her as she ran. Her white Mary Jane shoes that were inlaid with pearls clacked on the marble floor. She ran to Rex and pounced on him.

“You have to stay for a few more days this time.” Amelie clung to Rex like a koala.

“No problem! The organization has approved my half a year of leave.” Rex looked at Amelie dotingly. He was sturdy and tall, and his bronzed skin and long beard made him look like a person who had just returned from the wild.

None of them realized that a man in the corner was staring at them.

“Who is that?”

Lamont didn’t break the appointment. He just didn’t want to show up on time. However, he didn’t expect to see this

scene when he arrived.

It seemed that they were quite close to each other. But he was too far away from them to hear what they were talking

about.

It was normal that Lamont did not know Rex. Because of Rex’s confidential job, the Mullen family did not plan to tell the public about Rex’s existence until Rex officially retired.

“Let’s go. I prepared a welcome banquet for you. I have ordered your favorite dishes in advance. We can talk while eating,” Amelie held Rex’s hand and said. The four of them slowly walked towards the private room.

Lamont’s face darkened as he stepped back into the shadow.

What he didn’t expect was that the next morning, many entertainment official accounts exposed the matter that Rohan, who was under Starry Sea Entertainment, had been secretly targeted by Prosperity Global. Some even released a video. Although the image and voice had been blurred, Lamont could tell at a glance that it was Rick!

What a traitor!

Lamont and Macey sat at the table, their faces were both gloomy.

“I didn’t expect this Rick to be brainy enough to play the trick! Did he do it because you didn’t give him enough

Chapter 54 xposed

1/3

Get Porto’s

money?” Macey lost her appetite and put down her knife and fork. She barely even touched her favorite foie gras.