43

Chapter 43 A Fight

It was Aaron, followed by Emilee, who had the same angry expression on her face

“Amehe!”

Emilee immediately noticed Amelie Amelie was covering her belly tightly, and her face twisted due to the pain.

Amelie liked to smile, and there would be two dimples on her cheeks when she smiled. But now, Amelie’s face was very pale.

Because Emilee now had Aaron’s support, she directly pushed Lamont to the side and supported Amelie up, helping her slowly walk out of the room.

Aaron was still wearing a suit. But his shirt was wrinkled because of the running just now. His leather shoes, which had been carefully maintained, had several creases on them now.

Half an hour ago, when Aaron received a call from Emilee, he was preparing to board a plane to go on a business trip

But no matter what, nothing else was more important than Amelie in Aaron’s heart. Even if the other party was the largest shareholder of the company, Aaron would not hesitate to break the appointment..

Aaron said to Emilee, “Emilee, take care of Amelie!”

Although Aaron really wanted to go over and see how Amelie was now, the thing he wanted to do more now was to ruthlessly beat up the man in front of him!

A beast in human clothing.

This was the only evaluation Aaron had of Lamont.

When Amelie was still living with the Mullen family, her brothers would always give her the best. If there was anything good, they would give it all to Amelie. But Lamont treated Amelie badly. Amelie was the precious of the Mullen family,

but Lamont treated her as if she was his servant. Lamont didn’t even respect the Mullen family.

Aaron had held back this resentment for a long time!

At this time, Aaron also wanted to get those six male models back and fire them all!

In Aaron’s mind, the artists in his company could be ordinary, but they absolutely couldn’t be irresponsible.

Aaron had specifically told those models that Amelie’s safety was the priority among priorities. For this, Aaron had even paid them high fees. Unexpectedly, Amelie still got hurt.

Aaron cursed in his heart, what a bunch of good–for–nothings!

Aaron’s and Lamont’s eyes met, which almost set off sparks in the air.

Lamont was not flustered at all.

Lamont was the young master of the Byron family, and the Byron family was the top among the Four Great Families!

In Lamont’s opinion, even the Mullen family, which was the richest family in Oakland, had to respect him.

But this time, Lamont was wrong.

Aaron suddenly approached Lamont. In the next second, a heavy fist, mixed with a fierce palm wind, landed straight.

on Lamont’s face!

Lamont didn’t react in time. Then, traces of blood came out of the corners of Lamont’s mouth.

But Lamont soon reacted. Naturally, Lamont’s self–esteem didn’t allow him to be beaten just like that. Thus, Lamont raised his foot and kicked Aaron’s lower abdomen.

Lamont and Aaron were usually gentle and refined in front of outsiders. But now, they had completely removed their gentlemanly masks. They kept punching and kicking each other.