81

Chapter 81 Lionale Law Firm

“Are you trying to fool me?”

Lamont sprinkled the pieces of paper on the table in front of Macey.

The amount on this so–called contract was far smaller than the amount Lamont had confirmed. Moreover, the

contract was too new. It couldn’t be a document that had been preserved for several years.

“Hey!”

Macey shouted and stood up from her seat. “Why did you tear up the contract? Fortunately, it’s just a photocopy! Otherwise, the money would be wasted!”

You never wake a person who pretends to be sleeping.

“Forget about the contract. I just want money. Transfer the money into my account before four o’clock this afternoon.”

Lamont didn’t want to tangle with her, so he left after he finished talking.

Until then did Macey realize that Lamont wasn’t joking with her, nor was he misleading her. He really had evidence in his hands.

In her panic, she immediately contacted her younger brother.

Willard was also very surprised. They traded under the guise of catching up with relatives. There was no other person present. The money was also transferred from the underground bank. They wondered how Lamont knew the specific amount of money.

“Don’t panic. Let’s make an appointment. We must make this matter clear.”

“Okay.”

Macey clenched her phone and quickly packed up before leaving the company.

Lamont, who was secretly observing Macey, witnessed everything.

On the other side, Amelie had already returned to Starry Sea Entertainment.

Right now, she still had a lot of things to deal with, so she had to put out all her efforts.

“Belen, ask Rohan and the others to come to my office. Besides, there will be an interview in two weeks. Try to deal with it as quickly as possible. Most importantly, take good care of Gina until the lawsuit with Prosperity Global is over.”

Amelie sat in front of the desk, her slender fingers tapping the keyboard quickly. A few strands of messy hair added a bit of charm to her delicate makeup.

“Okay.”

Not long after, Rohan and the other three were in Amelie’s office.

“There is less than a month before the public performance. Do you still remember that I will vote in the company two weeks in advance?” Amelie did not even raise her head. The computer screen was full of information about the law

firm.

“Of course!”

Luciana patted her chest and sat on the chair next to Amelie. “Amelie, what are you busy with?”

Chapter 81 Nonale Law Firm

1/8

Cet Propri

Her gaze fell on Amelie’s computer. Luciana immediately bounced up from the chair. Her eyes were full of surprise. “Amelie, are you going to court? With whom? Prosperity Global?”

“Luciana!”

Akira came forward and pulled Luciana away. “What are you doing? It has nothing to do with you.”