69

Chapter 69 “Enjoy”

Amelie nodded and stood up from the swivel chair. “Gina’s parents will arrive in Oakland this afternoon. I want to go to the train station to pick them up. I want to have a meal with them to discuss the situation.”

“Okay.”

Aaron did not stop Amelie. He knew that his little sister was always sympathetic to such tragic things in the world. Amelie would always do her best to help.

After a quick breakfast, Amelie got into Aaron’s car.

“Call us immediately if you need anything. Don’t mess around anymore.” Aaron helped Amelie fix the collar and hem of her dress and stuffed a piece of bread into her hand. “You didn’t eat much just now. Don’t let yourself starve.”

“Okay, got it.”

Amelie grabbed the bread, turned around, and entered Starry Sea Entertainment.

“This girl.”

Aaron shook his head and drove to the nearby suburbs.

Recently, the siblings were at home by themselves. Their parents had all gone to the mountains for annual seclusion. At this moment, it was unknown where they exactly were.

“Amelie!”

Seeing that Amelie had entered the company, Luciana immediately jumped up from the sofa in the hall.

“You’re not in the practice room to practice hard. What are you doing here?”

Amelie stretched out her hand and knocked on Luciana’s head, causing Luciana to scream in pain.

“Oh, no, I’m just here to inform you that Mr. Byron, who seems to be holding the entertainment company, is waiting for you in your office.”

Was it Lamont Byron?

Why did he come to the company?

Amelie rubbed Luciana’s head and stuffed the bread into Luciana’s hand. “Here, compensate for the knock on your head just now.”

Luciana, who saw the bread, was like a wolf who had caught the prey. Her eyes were shining as she grabbed it. She directly tore open the package and stuffed it into her mouth. “Amelie, you really read my mind! How do you know that I haven’t eaten in the morning?”

Seeing Luciana wolfing down the bread, Amelie couldn’t help but frown. “What’s going on? You guys don’t eat in the morning?”

The two walked forward and chatted.

“Breakfast! It’s good enough to have a good rest.” Luciana finished the bread in two or three bites. After a satisfied burp, she said, “Stanley gives us the stipulated time to go to the company at eight o’clock in the morning. Otherwise, he will deduct our bonus. At night, every practice room will be brightly lit. He asked us to keep practicing all the time!” Luciana stuck out her stomach, her hands behind her back, imitating Stanley’s hoarse voice.

However, Amelie did not find it funny. She had never set such a rule in the company, and it was even more impossible Chapter 69 Enjoy”

Get Bonts

for her to not let them get any rest.

It seemed that Stanley did not want to work at Starry Sea Entertainment anymore.

They talked as they walked to the door of Rohan’s practice room.

Amelie suddenly remembered that the tape of that song had not yet been handed over to Rohan, so she let Luciana go