115

Chapter 115 An Uninvited Guest

Cynthia?

Amelie frowned slightly and thought it turned out to be Cynthia.

Cynthia was the only hostess recognized by the Capet family. Amelie had long heard of her name but had never seen her before.

It was another uninvited guest from the Capet family.

Starry Sea Entertainment was small in Oakland. Amelie did not know why these people were so interested and all came to take a look.

So, was Cynthia Jeff’s fiancée?

Cynthia’s identity was indeed unusual. Today, Amelie encountered a difficult opponent. If she had known earlier, Amelie would have asked Luciana and the others. There would

not be such an awkward situation.

However, Cynthia didn’t look as noble as she should be.

“Ms. Gladstone, it’s my fault. I didn’t recognize you at first glance.”

Due to the cooperation with the Capet family and the fact that Starry Sea Entertainment was not globally invincible, Amelie still had to show Cynthia some respect.

Cynthia snorted and became even more arrogant as she thought that Amelie was afraid

of her identity.

“Do you know that the crystal cup is of great significance to Ms. Gladstone? Even if you close Starry Sea Entertainment, you can’t afford it.”

What did that mean?

Could it be that this crystal cup was not Amelie’s? Didn’t Sergio say that there was only

one limited edition in the world?

Amelie suddenly realized that there was probably a misunderstanding.

“Ms. Gladstone, why don’t we go to my office and have a chat?”

Amelie was flexible.

After all, in the business field, by taking a step back, there would definitely be a new turn of events.

Amelie understood that she needed to do business with tact.

After all, it was the Capet family. Amelie had to save some face for them. It was not good to get ugly with each other.

Cynthia winked at the person beside her and complained that she had to change into a clean set of clothes first.

After all, Cynthia had been splashed with water when she was snatching the cup.

If Amelie remembered correctly, Cynthia seemed to have had mysophobia since she was

a child.

“I see. I’m really sorry. Come on. Take Ms. Gladstone to the changing room.

As soon as Cynthia left, Amelie slipped into the office. It seemed that she had indeed overthought it just now.

Cynthia didn’t enter Amelie’s office, and the priceless crystal cup that Sergio had given Amelie was still placed on the bookshelf.

Thinking of this, Amelie immediately called Sergio.

“Hello.”

It was good that Sergio answered it soon.

“I can miss the call from anyone but you.”

“To be honest, Sergio, are you sure that the limited crystal glass you gave me before is