42

Chapter 42 An Overbearing Kiss

The Return of the Disguised Princess By Emma R. Rodriguez

“Why are you here?”

Lamont walked in with a sullen look on his face.

“Hey, Mr. Byron, you have entered the wrong private room!!

A bulky man called out to Lamont in panic and said, “Our room is not this one.”

However, Lamont didn’t say anything. He only glanced back. But this was enough to make that man shut his mouth. “What are you looking at? Let’s go first.” The man shivered and hurriedly called the others to leave.

The moment Lamont stepped into the room, all the other men were overshadowed.

The bathrobe hung loosely on Lamont’s body. Only the belt could guarantee that the bathrobe wouldn’t fall off. Under the light, Lamont’s dark hair and starry eyes emitted a cold aura. Lamont kept an expressionless face, and no trace of joy or anger could be seen on his face.

Lamont exuded an innate aura of nobility. Plus Lamont’s muscular figure and wheat–colored skin, no one in this room could be comparable to Lamont.

“Get out!”

Lamont’s two words were enough to make the male models not dare to stay any longer. They immediately swarmed out of the private room.

Now, only Amelie, Emilee, and Lamont were left in this room.

“What are you doing? Do you think this is your home? Can’t we enjoy our time here?”

Sensing that Lamont was very dangerous now, Emilee immediately protected Amelie behind her.

“This is none of your business.” Lamont didn’t even give Emilee a single glance. He directly pushed Emilee to the side and said, “Don’t stand in my way.”

“You!”

Emilee slipped and fell into the water.

“Lamont, you broke into someone else’s private room. Is this what a gentleman should do? Where are your manners?”

“Manners?” Lamont snorted coldly. “I have never seen a woman being together with a group of men when she is still pregnant!”

After saying that, Lamont reached out his hand and firmly grabbed Amelie’s wrist.

“Leave with me!”

“Let go of me!”

Amelie felt a piercing pain in her wrist.

“Don’t forget that this is Oakland, not a place for you to behave atrociously!” Emilee rubbed her butt while trying to use the Mullen family to threaten Lamont.

Lamont turned a deaf ear to Emilee’s words. He still forcefully pulled Amelie out of the spa pool.

Because Amelie had been sitting in the spa pool for a long time, her limbs were very weak. Therefore, she had no

strength to resist. As a result, Amelie was held in Lamont’s arms and taken away.

Just as Emilee climbed out of the pool, Lamont had already disappeared with Amelie.

Seeing this, Emilee cursed in her heart, damn it!

Emilee stomped her foot with anger, put on a blanket, and went to the storage cabinet to get her phone.

On the other hand, Amelie shouted, “Where are you taking me? Let go of me!”

Then, Amelie lowered her head and bit Lamont’s arm, forcing him to let go of her wrist.