36

Chapter 36 Help Each Other

“Enough Stop”

Lamont didn’t want to dwell on this topic any longer, so he hastily replied before returning to his room

Seeing that he walked away, Macey didn’t say anything else Instead, she gave Leila a reproachful look “Remember,

don’t make Lamont angry again because of this matter. What you need to do now is to make him marry you as soOTEAS possible, understand?”

Leila bit het lower lip. Before, she always thought that Lamont had a very good attitude toward her. He was clearly

mace to her in front of others, but today, he actually lost his temper.

Macey knew what she was thinking. If not for some reason, she would not have forced her son to marry Leila.

For decades, the four great families were led by the Aylward family. The other three families were the Byron family,

the Hampson family, and the Springer family.

The Aylward family used to be very prosperous. They had their own forces in all walks of life. However, thirty years ago, this bright pearl suddenly darkened, and the family head Galloway Aylward was also missing. Later, the unknown

Byron family came in, and their business flourished.

Such a coincidence would naturally arouse the suspicion of the Aylward family. They had investigated it, but no matter

how hard they tried, there were no findings.

Gradually, the Aylward family also gave up, but the grudge was still deeply rooted in their hearts.

Macey wanted her niece to marry her son no matter what. Her real intention was to slowly encroach on the Byron

family’s resources through Lamont and Leila’s marriage. In any case, her daughter in law must be someone from the

Aylward family.

At Starry Sea Entertainment.

“Akira, congratulations!”

As soon as Amelie and the others returned to the company, a large group of people came up and handed Akira a large

bouquet.

The enthusiasm of the people around made Akira blush. She took the flowers.

While these people were joking, Amelie saw Rohan behind the crowd.

His angular face gave out an innate cold aura, and his white shirt marked the difference between him and the

well dressed people around him..

“Let’s go. I’ll take you to meet someone.”

Amelie wayed at Sylvia. They walked towards Rohan one after the other.

“After the show, you left without even saying a word. I tried to look for you.”

As she spoke, Rohan’s gaze fell directly on Amelie, not moving away for a moment.

“I didn’t feel well, so I let Katrina take me back first after that.”

They chatted for a while before Amelie smiled and pushed Sylvia in front of him. “This is a treasure that I found. When

I was watching her perform on stage, I immediately thought of you. It seems that you like her too.”

Before Rohan could speak, Sylvia actually took the initiative to greet, “Hello, I am Sylvia Cochran.”

Rohan had always been Sylvia’s idol. So her music style was similar to his.

Today, she had the opportunity to stand in front of her idol. In the future, she could work together or even cooperate with him! Her dream came true!

Amelie did not know about this. She realized Sylvia’s wish by accident.

However, Rohan was calm. He only greeted her and did not continue to speak. He was not arrogant. It was in hus nature to be aloot. Those who didn’t know him said that he was wearing a long face all the time. After getting familiar

with him, they realized that he was born this way.

Sensing the awkward atmosphere, Amelie quickly stood up and interrupted, “Alright, alright. In the future, you will work together, and you have plenty of time to get along with each other. It’s getting late now. Sylvia, you need to live with Akira tonight.”

“No.”

Before Akira could respond, Luciana rejected her first, “Akira and I will share a room. Sylvia will stay in my room.”

Everyone present was stunned for a moment, and then they began to cheer in a low voice.

After helping Sylvia tidy up the room, it was already very late. Amelie stretched tiredly.

These days, she had been busy with the talent show and had been worried about many things. Fortunately, the final result was unexpectedly good and even better than she had expected. She was surprised.

As long as there was a good start, Starry Sea Entertainment would develop in a better direction.

Amelie couldn’t help but reach out a hand to cover her stomach.

It had been five months, and she could already feel that the baby in her belly was about to be able to move.

Just as she was lost in thought, a phone call came in..

“Amelie, are you still in the company? Why aren’t you at home so late at night?”

It was Daron’s voice.

Because she had returned home too late last night and was seen by Rex, everyone was very serious about her not coming home at night, so Daron had been calling her in the evening.

“Ah?” Amelie subconsciously looked at her watch. It was almost midnight. “I was helping a newcomer clean up her

room and will go home immediately.”

“Why don’t you just ask the cleaner to do it? You are taken good care of at home every day. How can you do such labor

work?”

Although Daron sounded angry on the other end, he was more concerned about her..

Amelie raised her hand and looked at her originally delicate palm. It had already developed a thin layer of calluses when she was living with the Byron family.

“Alright, alright. Daron, why are you nagging like a woman? I will leave now.”

Daron sighed helplessly. “My princess, I have arrived at your company. How can I let you come back alone so late at night?”

Looking down from the window, she saw that Daron’s dark purple sports car was parked on the side of the road.

Amelie stuck out her tongue, replied, and hung up the phone.

“I’m sorry, Ms. Mullen. It’s so late. Thank you for helping me.” Sylvia looked at Amelie. In Sylvia’s heart, Amelie was shining like a diamond.

Amelie would always walk out in high heels with exquisite makeup on her face. She was never casual.

And Amelie was from a rich family. Her parents and her brothers loved her. Sylvia felt that Amelie’s life was perfect.

Of course, she did not know that Amelie had experienced the pain of love before getting such freedom.

“Have you heard of this sentence? ‘Girls help girls.‘ I helped you because we are both women. I hope that you can pass on the warmth in the future. That’s the best reward for me.”