114

Chapter 114 An Arrogant Artist

Eden carefully looked at the document in his hand. The accounts were clearly recorded.

In the three years after that, Galloway used a few means to transfer all the money to Draven’s personal bank account.

“Unbelievable! I remember your grandfather saying that after Galloway broke his promise, Draven quickly found a financial backer who could revive his company.”

That could explain it.

Draven accepted Galloway’s money to justify himself, but he couldn’t let the Springer family think that he had used Zoey to make a deal.

Draven had chosen an indirect method, which also fulfilled his purpose.

This further proved why Willard and Macey had to transfer the assets of the Byron family to the Aylward Group at all costs.

In the eyes of Willard and the others, the Byron family achieved this today just because

of the Aylward family.

Those assets all belonged to the Aylward family.

The vein in her temple pulsed more rapidly, and Amelie reached out to rub her head.

The competition among the Four Great Families was more complicated than she had

imagined.

“Right now, if the Mullen family wants to join the competition, it’s important to figure out the secrets that have been hidden for decades.”

Eden sounded meaningful. The moment he looked at Amelie, he was both proud and

distressed.

“I didn’t expect that in the end, the one who helped me, an old man in his fifties, realized the long–cherished wish of the family was my dear daughter.”

Amelie smiled. Since she left the Byron family, she was no longer the simple girl who

would be bullied by others.

Her motivation grew greater. Amelie aimed to revive her family.

“Amelie, you can actually rest at home for a few more days. I can handle the company.”

Early the next morning, Amelie insisted on going to Starry Sea Entertainment.

After a few days of negotiations, Amelie finally took back the management of Starry Sea Entertainment from Aaron.

“Belen, you’ve worked hard recently. I will definitely give you a raise later. However, the company is like my own child. I’d better handle it myself.”

Belen snorted and complained that she was not such a shallow person.

She did all this for Starry Sea Entertainment for the sake of her friendship with Amelie.

When she came back, Amelie first went to the practice room to see the four pillars of Starry Sea Entertainment.

“Why did the four of you huddle in the same practice room?”

The moment she came over and bumped into this scene, Amelie was confused.

This practice room was not small, but singers needed their own space to create.

The four of them all huddled together in the same room. If word got out, people would probably feel that Starry Sea Entertainment was in difficulties.

“Amelie, you’re finally back. If you don’t come back soon, Starry Sea Entertainment will be taken over by others.”