38

Chapter 38 An Olive Branch!

The more she thought about it, the angrier she got If not for the fact that she was worried about the baby in her belly, Amelie would also teach him a hard lesson

She finally understood what was going on she was bullied because she was so kind

“That is also my child! Even though we have divorced, I’m the baby’s father How can you keep it without my permission?” Lamont felt a headache while thinking about half of his property that Amelie had taken away. If the child was bom, she may threaten him with the child.

It would probably cost a lot.

The argument between them quickly attracted the attention of the people around them, and they all came over to

watch

“What’s going on?”

“I don’t know. It looks like a couple arguing.”

“Nonsense! These two are divorced! It’s because of the baby!”

“Ah?”

“This man is not responsible. He wants to leave. He doesn’t want this baby!”

“Tsk, tsk, tsk. This man looks quite decent. I didn’t expect him to be a jerk.”

As their accusations were getting louder and louder, Lamont was awkward.

“In short, I don’t want you to keep the baby!”

Then Lamont hurriedly left the crowd.

“Nut.”

Amelie rolled her eyes and quickly calmed down.

It was said that a five–month old baby could already feel her mother’s emotions, so she could no longer be angry at

will. It would have bad effects on the baby.

However, Daron stared in the direction Lamont left and thought for a while.

“That’s him. He is a nut. Don’t get angry because of this.” Amelie noticed her brother’s bad mood and wanted to hold his hand, but she was shocked by the cold touch and withdrew her hand.

His fingers were cold, which was the most common symbol of his anger. Apparently, Lamont made him very mad.

“It seems that the Byron family is really carried away.”

After they returned home, they went back to their own business. Daron went upstairs with a serious face and went directly to Eden’s bedroom. Amelie returned to her bedroom alone and threw herself on the bed..

“Ding dong.”

There was a new text message, but Amelie did not look at it immediately. Instead, she closed her eyes for a moment and slowly pulled the phone to her.

“Ms. Mullen, do you have time for a call?”

It was Mckenna.

Although they were not familiar with each other, Amelie was very grateful to her for starting for her, so she

immediately agreed

It seemed that Mckenna had been waiting. Soon after she replied, Mckenna called her.

“Ms. Mullen,” Mckenna’s gentle voice sounded in Amelie’s ear, “I have been thinking about it recently. If Starry Sea

Entertainment wants to make a comeback, it is far from enough to rely on the talent show.”

Of course, Amelie knew this. Starry Sea Entertainment’s training and resources were far inferior to Prosperity