119

Chapter 119 Take Revenge

However, Amelie thought that Jeff was too ruthless to Cynthia. Amelie could see a clear mark on Cynthia’s beautiful face.

Cynthia was a superstar around the world. She had hundreds of millions of fans. It would be serious if her face was injured.

Amelie felt a faint pain on her face even though she was not the one who got slapped.

Hiss!

This was not an illusion. Her face really hurt.

Amelie almost forgot that she had also been slapped hard just now. She really wanted to come forward and give Cynthia a slap. But Cynthia had also been beaten very badly.

Well, Amelie was a kind person in the end.

Even though Amelie had suffered five years in the Byron family, no one had ever slapped

her.

In any case, she still had to take revenge. Cynthia was indeed famous and admired by lots of people. But Amelie was also well taken care of by the Mullen family.

Amelie’s brothers were not by her side right now, she had to protect herself. The Mullen family would never allow them to be bullied.

Amelie walked over angrily in her high heels. Cynthia said that this matter was not over. It was the same for Amelie.

“Mr. Capet, this is a matter between us. I hope you can step aside. If you insist on interfering with our matter, you can directly bring over the contract tomorrow and we will end our cooperation. We can afford the penalty fee.”

Jeff really wanted to retreat and stand by, but he thought that it wasn’t the thing that a gentleman would do.

“Ms. Mullen, this is a misunderstanding. We can talk about it properly. I can ask her to apologize to you.”

Amelie was a bit confused. She originally thought that Jeff didn’t care so much about

Cynthia.

But now, Jeff stood up and spoke for Cynthia. This was obvious. Everyone knew who Jeff

wanted to protect.

Amelie did not care about that.

“Then please bring the lawyer and related documents directly to my office. We’ll terminate our contract.”

Taking the opportunity to take out a piece of wet tissue from her bag, Amelie snorted. Amelie hated being touched by Cynthia. Amelie thought that her cheek was dirty.

“Ms. Gladstone, you really slapped me hard, right? Haven’t you heard of a saying that you shouldn’t slap a person’s face?”

Cynthia was an international superstar, and her appearance was important. What about Amelie?

Even if Jeff did not help Amelie slap Cynthia today, Amelie would definitely get back at

Cynthia.

“You’re just his mistress. Do you think you have the right to scold me? Didn’t you promise me that you and Jeff are only business partners?”

Amelie thought, well, her words are rude. How did she become an international superstar since she was so vulnerable?

“Ms. Gladstone, there is something I have been holding back for a long time. But you are Jeff’s fiancée. I don’t want to embarrass you.”

Amelie thought that Cynthia was just a weak person and she always shouted. Amelie

also felt that Cynthia was extremely uneducated. To be honest, Cynthia was really not