121

Chapter 121 The Audition

The butler came to report that Lamont’s younger sister had disappeared since Macey went to jail.

Lamont sighed. His relationship with Macey had been bad since he was young. Even though Macey was his biological mother, Lamont had no affection for her.

However, Lamont still cared about his younger sister. Lamont doted on her very much.

However, she should not be so scheming. It was just that she was spoiled. That was why she was a bit arrogant.

She didn’t come back home. Lamont knew that she must blame Lamont for personally sending Macey to prison.

“Don’t worry about her. She will naturally come back after she has enough fun.”

Lamont did not have the mood to care about his sister now. After returning home, he went to the study to deal with official business.

If he was right, the Capet family would break the contact with Starry Sea Entertainment tomorrow. At that time, Prosperity Global could seize this opportunity to cooperate

with the Capet family.

He believed that the cooperation between Prosperity Global and the Capet family would bring lots of benefits. Lamont knew that they would soon surpass Aaron’s company. At that time, it would not be a problem for Lamont to dominate Oakland.

In recent years, overseas capitalists had entered the entertainment industry one after another, indicating that in the next few years, entertainment will become the

mainstream in the world.

As the living quality of the people in Oakland increased, the entertainment activities. that people pursued began to become more diverse. Therefore, the need for entertainment transformation was urgent.

In order to stabilize the position of the Byron family as the head of the Four Great Families, Lamont must now focus on the development of Prosperity Global.

When the time came, Lamont would merge Prosperity Global and Prosperity Realty.

Prosperity Realty was the most successful company among the firms of the Byron

family. Lamont believed this would be a good idea.

Lamont had a good plan. During the day at Oakland Club, he knew that Cynthia was possessive and domineering. He was sure that Cynthia would definitely attack Amelie.

He made Cynthia misunderstand the relationship between Jeff and Amelie on purpose, causing Cynthia to think that Jeff cooperated with Starry Sea Entertainment because he wanted to please Amelie.

Only in this way would Cynthia be irritated. Then Cynthia and Amelie would hate each other. With Amelie’s personality, Amelie would definitely terminate the cooperation

with the Capet family.

At that time, even if Jeff was not willing to cooperate with Prosperity Global, Lamont could directly take advantage of Jeff’s aunt, Rebecca Capet.

Recently, Mckenna was holding a party. It was said that the entertainment company controlled by the Capet family, Opal Entertainment, would select two outstanding actors to go to Australia to film a large–scale international movie.

Over the years, only the most popular star was qualified to be on the international stage. Even Cynthia had only filmed an international movie once or twice.

This time, Opal Entertainment invested lots of money to invite the best crew in the world to shoot the movie. This must be a win–win result for the actors and the movie.