57

Chapter 57 Take Her In

Amelie knew what she was thinking and forced the glass of water into her hand. “Just drink it. There is no drug in it. If I really want to do something to you, I will not use this method.”

Hearing that, the fake Leila hesitated for a moment and gulped it down.

“So can you tell me your real name now?” Seeing that she let her guard down a little, Amelie began to ask the questions she cared about.

“My

my name is Sierra Petersen.” The girl averted Amelie’s gaze.

Amelie’s eyes flashed and she wondered, Sierra?

I haven’t heard of this name before. It seems that Willard found a normal girl to be the scapegoat.

“Your parents have only one daughter?”

“Yes.”

“And you have never heard them mention that you have other siblings?” Amelie still refused to give up.

Sierra frowned and seemed to be racking her brain to recall.

After a long time, she still shook her head in confusion. “Exactly. I have never heard of that.”

Amelie nodded with some disappointment. She thought, perhaps it was because she was too young when Leila was lost, her parents did not tell her this.

“You won’t… hurt me, will you?” Sierra swallowed nervously and clenched her hands together nervously.

Amelie knocked her head. “Of course! What are you thinking about? Do I look like a bad guy?”

Sierra secretly glanced at Amelie and found she was elegant in dress and her body gave off a faint fragrance. She pondered, yes! You look like the kind of evil beauty in the TV series.

Amelie actually didn’t know how to deal with Sierra. If she let Sierra go back, Willard would definitely find out soon. If she kept Sierra aside, she didn’t have so much energy and time.

“So what about your parents? What were they thinking? They agreed you be the scapegoat? If you didn’t meet my brother Rex, you may stay in the prison for the rest of your life.”

“My parents… were also forced to agree with it. Mr. Aylward told them that if they don’t hand me over, he will kill all of us…” When Sierra said this, her thin and narrow shoulders couldn’t help but tremble. She seemed to have been greatly intimidated.

Amelie wondered, the Aylwards and the Byrons, look what you have done! You cold–blooded sons of bitch!

Poor Sierra and her parents! This thought stirred Amelie’s protective instincts.

“Then do you want to stay?”

She offered kindness to the girl in front of her.

“Are you willing to take me in?” Sierra looked up at her in disbelief.

What are you thinking? Do you know how to sing or dance? If you don’t, I will face a dilemma.”

Hearing that, Sierra lowered her head sadly and frowned. “I … I don’t know either.”

Amelie’s eyes fell on her calloused hands. As if noticing her gaze, Sierra awkwardly put her hands into her pockets. Chapter 57ke Her In

1/3

Get Boos

Amelie sighed and pondered, due to fate, she and Leila really lead very different lives.

“Well, are you willing to learn sparring with the girl who came here with you just now?”