The new Base

Warnings: fluff, angst

Au: Normal, Dabi and Shigaraki are already dating,

__________________________

Shigaraki POV:

I was sitting with Kurogiri in my room. "I don't now what to do now, every time something like that happens, Master knows what to do, but now he isn't here anymore, thanks to the heros." I said to Kurogiri. It was hard for me to be the Leader, when All for One wasn't here anymore. After the Heros took Master, they said they know where our Hideout is and now I don't know what to do. "We could just go to some other Hideout of ours." said Kurogiri in an attempt to convince me. "No! Thats to dangerous what if they use some Brain Control thing to let Master say were the Hideouts are." I litteraly screamt at Kurogiri. He just looked at me with the eyes telling me "your serious, brain control thing". "No! It is to dangerous, they could mean some other Hideout of our and they don't even know where we are." I calmed down a bit. "But then where are we going, we can't stand here but we can't go to any other Hideout" Said Kurogiri seriously. "I don't .... wait a minute, I know a place where we could stay without anyone noticing us." I said as an idea came to me.

Dabi POV:

Boss was worried that we could be taken just like his "Father". He doesn't say it, but he cares about us. I was in thought when suddenly toga came in the room. "Dabi, Dabi!! What are you doing?" She screamed in my ear. "Toga, stop annoying Dabi." Said Mr. Compress, who was sitting behind the Bar. Toga only rolls her eyes. "Where is Shigi?" asked Spinner, he just came in the room, probably to play video games with him. "He is talking with Kurogiri" said Mr. Compres. "What are they talking about? They have been in Shigi's room for hours." Said Twice annoyed. "I think they are making plans to attack U.A. again." said Magne. "Not again, can't we just relax for a few days." whined Toga. I wanted to say something to protect my Boyfriend, I mean yeah he could give us a break but he is our Boss so it is okay, when suddenly he and Kurogiri came into the room. "Pack your things we leave our base" Shigi said befor he left again, probably to pack his own things.

Time Skip after packing things (next morning)

Still Dabi POV:

"Where are we going? Please say it already." Toga asked hopfully, litterally nobody knows where are we driving. Boss just told us to pack our things and now we are in the car driving somewhere. "Toga, shut up!" said Shigaraki annoyed. "Come Baby just tell us already where are we going, we are curious." I said with puppy eyes. "I already said we are going to our new Hideout, don't worry we are almost there." Said Tomura and looked away. For the rest of the drive, Toga, Jin (Twice) and I were talking about how our new Base would look like. And what I mean with it, Toga and Jin were talking while I was just agreeing with them. Mr Compress and Kurogiri were talking too and Spinner was driving with Shigaraki talking und spoting the way.

3rd Person

They were driving in a forest and then they saw a huge house. Spinner stopped the car and everyone got out of the car. Everyone just looked at the huge house. "This is our new Base" said Shigaraki as if everything were normal. "This is our new Base" said Toga as if she could not believe it. "Yep" said the Boss. "But how...how" said Twice. Everybody just stood there at looked at the huge house. "My father gave it to me, so it's now mine." Shigi said as if everything is normal. "Your father gave it to you" asked Toga, Shigi just nods with his head. Boss goes to the door and fetches a key from his jake. He hesitated but only dabi saw that and then everyone went inside.

After seeing the inside of the house. (Cause i am lazy)

Spinner POV:

The house was really huge I couldn't believe that this is now our new base. How in the word did Boss managend to get the house. I mean he said, his "Fahter" gave it to him, but i can't believe that the Nr.1 Villian would have some typ of this house. I mean, everything is so modern, even a really huge TV exist. How in the world is this even possible.

Toga POV:

"So now is the time to divide the rooms." said Shigi. I smiled over my whole face. "I would say lovebirds should share a room, don't you thing." I said with a big smile on my face. Shigi looked at me, as if he would kill me, but I didn't care. "Handy man how about we share a room?" asked Dabi also with a smile on the face. "Ugh, ok dabi and I will share a room." said Shigs annoyed

--------------------------------------------------------

Part two comming soon.

I am sorry next part I will write more Dabishiga. This is the first story I've written so please don't hate me, thanks.

836 Words