New member?

Warnings: none

Au: Normal, but the Shimura family is still alive. Tomura only killed his grandparents and he ran away from home. He still has the hands.

Hana knows where her brother now is.

__________________________

3rd Person POV:

Dabi, Twice, and Toga were in the living room when Tomura came inside with Kurogiri. "Everything okay?" Twice asked curiously.

"Yes, just that you know, we will maybe become a new member. Kurogiri and I will go somewhere for two days, see you later." Tomura said and then went away with Kurogiri.

"We will become a new member!" Toga screamed excitedly. "Cool." Twice said. "I hope he... wait do we become a girl or a boy?" Toga asked confused.

"I don't know, Tomura didn't say if it is a girl or a boy." Dabi answered.

One day later

Hana POV:

I was walking the streets down in the hope of finding the right address. I wanted to visit my brother. He didn't know that I was coming, I wanted to surprise him.

I had a key to the house he was living in. I stole it from him when he was visiting me. It was my first time to visit him.

I hope no one will kill me, I mean he is the Nr. 1 villain and the leader of the League of Villains.

After I found the house, I opened the door and went inside. I slowly sneaked around and searched for my brother.

"Hello!" Suddenly someone said. I jumped a bit at the sudden sound. A girl with blond hair was behind me, that was Toga Himiko. "Are you the new member?" She asked me.

New member? That is my only chance. "Yes, that's me." I said back. "You don't have to be shy around me, my name is Toga Himiko, but I think you already know my name." She continued saying.

"I am sure that you want to see our boss, but he will be back tomorrow, so you have to wait." Toga then said. Oh, he wasn't at home. Maybe I can find out how it is to be a villain.

"Don't worry, I can wait. My name is Hana." I said to Toga. "Hey Hana nice to meet you, come I will show you the others." She said and then grabbed my hand and went into another room.

The room looked like the living room, they also had a bar in there. Wow. I just thought. "Guys, the new member is here!" Toga shouted to the people who were in the room.

"It is a girl, ha, I said it."  A guy, who looked like Deadpool (I hope I have written it right), said it to a lizard. The lizard guy only rolled his eyes.

"Her name is Hana." Toga said. "Nice to meet you, Hana." Twice said and gave me his hand. I shake it. "Nice to meet you too, Twice." I said back to him.

He looked happy, even when I couldn't see his face. "I have a question, How is the boss?" I asked them. "Mhm, he is the best boss." Twice thought before he answered.

"He is a good gaming friend and when you know him better I am sure, you can understand him." The lizard said.

"He is there when you need him." Toga said. Wow, I am proud of you brother. "Oh okay, but why does he hate heroes?" I asked them.

I mean he hates our father. Our grandmother, who made our father like that, is a hero, she even was the Nr. 1 Hero, from Japan.

I am proud that I am her grandchild, but sadly Tenko doesn't really like her much.