Sick 2

Warnings: fluff

Au: normal, Shigaraki is sick

___________________

Shigaraki POV:

As I woke up, my head hurt again. I just wanted to sleep again, but then I felt something underneath me. I looked around to see that I wasn't in my room. I was in Dabi's room and I was right now on top of him.

What the hell am I doing here? I asked myself. When did I get here. I wanted to get up, but I couldn't because some one was holding me tightly. "Oh, boss you are awake. You know you shouldn't leave the bed, you are still sick." Dabi said.

I tried to get up again but I couldn't. He still was holding me.

After a few other tries to get up and not coming against Dabi, I gave up. "Looks like I win." Dabi said and although I couldn't see him, I knew that he smiled at himself right now. "How did I get here?" I asked him.

"I got you here, while you were dead." Dabi said and smirked. Really he makes fun of me while I am sick. What an idiot. I sighed. "So..I think I have to thank you, that you took care of me while I was sleeping, but you can let me go now." I said to him.

I didn't know but it looked like he was sad.

I wanted to get up again, but he still didn't let me get up. "Kurogiri gave me the responsibility over you, so you will stay in my bed so I can watch over you." He states. I sighed again. But gave up on trying to get up.

Then I determined first that I have changed my clothes. "When and who has changed my clothes?" I asked confused. "Äh... you woke up and I said you should change them... so..you changed them.." He explained.

I don't know, if I am only image things or he is really lying to me. But then my head began to hurt again. So I just layed down and fell asleep.

Dabi POV:

Wow that was really close, if I would have told him that I was the one who changed his clothes, I would be with sure dead right now. He must be really sick, because if he wouldn't, he could easily tell that I lied to him, two times.

I mean the first one lie was that Kurogiri is already back and Tomura could go back to his room. But I didn't want him to leave my bed, I really don't know what is wrong with me. The second lie was that with the clothes.

I sighed. Tomura was now sleeping again. Then suddenly the door of my room opend and crazy came in. "DABI WHE..." She went quiet when she saw that our boss was sleeping of top of me. "I didn't think you two would actually date." She confused said.

I instantly began to blush. "We aren't dating." I said back. Hiding my blushing face from her. She just went out of the room. Dating, me and the boss dating, what a crazy idea is that.

But as I looked down on the sleeping man, I thought a moment of it. How would it be, if I would date our boss.

Twice POV:

 I was sitting in the bar, really tired from the mission, as Toga came in the living room running. "Twice, Spinner in my room, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed. I sighed, but got up to go to Toga's room, Spinner following me.

As we both came in the room, she closed the door. "So vampire girl, what do you want from us?" Spinner asked curiously. "You both know that our leader is sick, right?" She asked, we nodded.

"I was running in Dabi's room and when I was there, I saw that Shigi was laying on top of him." She explained.

Wait what. "You mean..." Spinner was as confused as I was. Our boss with Dabi, didn't know that they would actually be good partners for eachother. "Wait, are they dating now?" I asked curious.

"I don't know, Dabi said no, but I still believe that he is in love with Shigaraki." She answerd. "So what do you guys think, should we make them a couple?" She asked. I knew that even if we say no, she would still try it alone.

So it was better if we help her. I nodded and after a few minutes, Spinner nodded too. "Okay, what is the plan?" I asked her. She thought for a moment before she answerd. "We all know as long as Kurogiri is here we can't give Dabi and Shigaraki time alone."

"So you mean we should separate Kurogiri and Shigaraki from each other." Spinner asked confused. Toga nodded. "Really? That's the plan? Kurogiri never leaves Tomura's side, only when they are on mission." I said.

"Yes, he is right, expecially now, when Tomura's sick. It is even a wonder that Dabi got him into his room without dying." Spinner said. "He is right." I agreed with him. Toga thought again.

"We have to get Kurogiri on a long mission, but he shouldn't see what we are planning. And what should we say Tomura and Dabi?" Toga thought loud. I thought too. I could easily talk with Dabi, but with the other twos? I don't know.

"I could talk with Mr. Compress, I am sure he would help us." Spinner suddenly said. He is right Mr. Compress would help us. Toga was happy, we could see that on her eyes. "Then let's get Mr. Compress." Toga said.

Five minutes later

3rd Person POV:

The three got up and went to the bar. They talked about it and Spinner and Toga should speak with Mr. Compress, while Twice should care about Kurogiri. "Hey Kurogiri can I get something to drink." Twice said to him.

"What do you want to drink?" Kurogiri asked the mask guy. "I don't know something with alcohol?" Twice said. Kurogiri sighed and then the two of them spoke with each other. While Twice cared about Kurogiri, Spinner went to Mr. Compress.

"Could you please, come with us for a minute?" Spinner asked him. Mr. Compress was curious and came with Spinner. They went to an other room, where Toga was already. After they told the magican about Dabi and Shigaraki.

"I agree with both of you." Mr. Compress said suddenly. "Really?" Spinner asked confused. Mr. Compress nodded. "I can easily get Kurogiri out of the base, but you three have to go too." The magican said.

Toga and Spinner nodded and then the three of them made a plan. After this Spinner went to the room from Dabi. He was the one, who should tell Dabi about them leaving.

They have chosen him because, if Tomura should awake, he wouldn't mistrust. Both of them were good friends, at least when they play video games together. Spinner knocked at the door from Dabi.

"You can come inside, but be quiet." Dabi said from inside. Spinner opened the door and went inside. "Spinner? What do you want?" Spinner could see how confused Dabi was.

"I am just here to say that we will be out, also Twice, me and Toga. Kurogiri and Mr. Compress will be out too." Spinner said. Dabi looked at Shigaraki and then back at Spinner. He felt so happy, now he has an excuse that Shigaraki has to stay here.

"So could you take care of boss, while we are outside?" Spinner asked inoccent. "Of course" Dabi happiely answerd.

____________________________________

Sorry that you had to wait that long. I hope you liked it.

1237 Words