The cute cat 6

Warnings: Fluff

Au: Quirks don't exist, the LOV are normal people, Kurogiri is a human, neko Shigaraki

This is just an extra part of the cute cat because I thought it would be nice if I would update a new part of the cute cat. This happens a few months after the 5 part.

_________________________________________

3rd Person POV:

Shigaraki is still living by Dabi, the others are coming regularly to visit both of them. Dabi and Shigaraki are already dating.

Right now, there are only Dabi and Shigaraki at home. But the others want to visit them tonight. Dabi is searching right now for Shigaraki because he is always lying somewhere in his cat's form.

"Tomura!! Where are you?!" Dabi shouted while he was still searching. He went into their bedroom (They had the same bedroom)

He looked around and saw Tomura in his cat's form sleeping on their bed. "Hey Tomura, why are you sleeping again?" Dabi asked him, but of course, Tomura couldn't hear him.

Dabi sat down next to the cat and started to pet him. The cat started to purr. Why must he be that cute? Dabi thought.

He is so cute, I don't want to wake him up. Dabi thought. But I have. Dabi said to himself. "Tomura, wake up." Dabi said to the sleeping cat.

And after a few more tries the cat finally awoke. "What do you want?" Tomura tiredly asked Dabi after he turned himself back into a human.

He was still lying on the bed. "How is it possible for you that you are sleeping again?" Dabi asked, instead of answering.

"I am a half-cat, did you forget already?" Tomura asked, still tired. No, how should I ever forget that, if you are always so cute as a cat? Dabi asked himself.

Tomura was wearing one of Dabi's black hoodies. The hoodie was too big for Tomura, but that made him just cuter than he already was. Dabi thought.

"No, of course not, I didn't forget that you are a cute little cat." Dabi said. Tomura blushed. "Idiot." Tomura mumbled.

Dabi smirked. "Come on Tomura, you were sleeping the half of the day. You should stand up now." Dabi said. "I know and I don't care, just let me sleep." Tomura said.

His eyes were still closed, he hadn't opened them yet. "You are so cute."  Dabi said and kissed his boyfriend on his forehead.

"And now stand up and get yourself other clothes to wear." Dabi said and went to the door. "I understand, why I have to wake up, but I don't understand, why I should change clothes." Tomura said confused.

"I just don't want the others to see you like that." Dabi simply said. "But aren't that your friends?" Tomura asked him.

He finally opened his eyes and sat up. "Or are you afraid that I could fall in love with someone else?" Tomura asked Dabi. "I am not and wear at least some pants." Dabi said without looking back.

"But they are so uncomfortable." Tomura complained. "I don't care, you are going to wear some, or I won't let you out of this room." Dabi just said with a hard voice.

"You are so mean, but okay, I will wear some." Tomura gave up. Dabi went out of the room. He didn't want to be mean to Tomura, but he couldn't help himself.

He was afraid that he could lose Tomura and every time he saw Tomura just talking to Shuichi (Spinner), he got mad. But he knew, that they only were good friends.

I shouldn't think about that now. Dabi thought and went into the kitchen to finish the food.

After a few minutes

Dabi POV:

I was making the food for tonight when I felt something around my chest. It was Tomura, he was hugging me from behind.

"How are you still tired, after you slept the half day?" I asked him. He didn't answer. I turned around to hug him back.

"See, was it that hard to wear some pants?" I asked him. "They are still uncomfortable." Tomura mumbled, without looking up.

"You are sweet." I said and pet him on his head. His hair was so soft. He started to purr again. "Can I help you with anything?" He asked me.

"You can get the living room more comfortable, after all, we want to make a sleepover there." I said to him. "Okay, I will be going now." He said and went away.

After a few more minutes

The food was finally finished. I should look after Tomura now. I thought and went to the living room. After I opened the door I saw what Tomura did.

The couch was removed. The same goes for the living room table. All over the floor were some pillows, blankets, and mattresses. So we didn't have to sleep on the cold floor.

On the walls were a few LEDs. They were now all the same color, it was a dark blue. That meant, that the whole room was now dark blue, nowhere else was a light. I looked around.

I didn't see Tomura. Did he go into another room? I thought and wanted to go again when I saw something on the floor moving.

I went to that place and saw, that Tomura was sleeping in his human form on one of the mattresses. "Really, are you sleeping again?" I asked him.

"No, I am just lying here." My boyfriend replied. "It is uncomfortable to sleep in pants." He complained. I smirked at him. "When are the others coming?" He asked me.

I looked at the clock, that was in the living room. "They should be here any moment." I answered his question. "Have we finished everything?" He asked me and stood up.

"Yes, no, wait, we forgot something." I said. "And what?" He asked me confused. I grabbed his waist and pushed him near me before I kissed him. "That." I answered and kissed him again.

He blushed again. "Idiot." He mumbled. I smirked again. "You are so sweet." I said to him, he looked angrily at me.

"Come on, the others should be here in any minute now." I said to him.

After the other came

"Hey Dabi, how are you?" Kenji (Magne) asked me. "I am fine, how are you?" I asked back. "I'm fine too thanks." She said. "And the others?" I asked them.

"We are fine too." Sako (Mr. Compress) said for the others and they came inside. "Where is Tomura?" Toga asked and looked around. "He is hiding from you." Shuichi said.

"What why?" Toga asked sadly and looked around. "Look, there he is." Jin (Twice) said and pointed in the direction, where a cat was sitting and looking at them.

"There you are." Toga said excited and went to the cat, before petting him. The cat started to purr again. "To be a cat must be easy." Jin sighed.

"Did something happen?" I asked him confused. "No, not really." He answered. "Okay, how about we go to the living room for now?" I asked them. "Okay!" Toga said and went away. The cat followed her.

After we entered the living room, Toga jumped off one of the mattresses. "Comfortable." She mumbled. Tomura lay down by her.

"And everything fine by you?" Kurogiri asked me. "Yes." I simply answered. "What should we do now?" Shuichi (Spinner) asked Dabi. "We could watch a movie?" I suggested. "A horror movie!" Toga said.

"If the others want to, then okay." I said and looked if anyone had something against that. But the others just nodded. We sat down together and Tomura came to me.

He laid down on my lap and I pet him. He started to purr. Thank you so much, whoever gave him to me, I am so happy that I have him. I thought happily.

_______________________________

I hope you liked this new part of the cute cat.

1281 Words