The new Base 3

Warnings: Fluff, angst,

Au: normal, Dabi and Shigaraki are already dating, before the Shimura Family died they were famous and rich, Shigaraki is Tenko Shimura

____________________________

Dabi POV:

"Now the other door" Toga said with an unbelievable hope. Realy no one can make her sad this easily. No one but Toga believed that there would be something exciting in there, but then I opend the door and made the blue flames and what we saw was incredible.

In the room were many things and stuff. I looked around, then suddenly the lights turned on. I looked behind me, where Twice made the lights go on. "Wow, there is really so much stuff, I must say" said Mr. Compress. We agreed with him. "Who's stuff is this" asked Spinner curiously. Nobody answerd his question. "Who ever this stuff belongs too, didn't use it in a while" Twice said. I looked around the room. There were all over boxes with stuff in there. "Look there are even two kid beds" Toga said excited. "And expensive jewelrys" continued Twice. He is right but why would someone hide this things if he could give it away or sell it to someone. I asked myself.

We seached around for some hints, who it could belong to. At the moment I thought I have found a family photo, I heard someone came to the room, but before I could turn around I heard the voice. "What are you doing here?" asked Shigaraki confused and looked at as angrily. Twice was startled by the sudden voice and stumbled backwards, trying to hold on to something and taking a towel down with him. After that it was really dust.

Shigaraki POV: (A bit before he came home)

I was with Kurogiri outside to get some food. I was really happy to be outside on the fresh air. "Are you alright Tomura" asked Kurogiri me. I nodded. "We should go back to base now, we have everything we need." I said. Suddenly Kurogiri looked at me, as if he wanted to say something, but he didn't. We went back to our new base. I went inside and put the food in the fridge. After searching for Dabi to talk to him and not finding him, I went back to Kurogiri. Who was making dinner.

"Hey Kuro, do you know where everyone is, I can't find them" I asked worried. He hesitated but then shook his head. That's really odd. I thought to myself. Then my look went to the storeroom, in there was a trap door. I looked at it for a minuten and then realised what this was. I got as quickly as possibly in there and when I was in the celler. I saw light in one of the two rooms, that were in the celler. I quickly went to the room with the light.

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused and looked at them angrily. I was really angry now I mean what are they doing in here. Then Twice was startled by the sudden voice and stumbled backwards, trying to hold on to something and taking a towel down with him. After that it was really dust.

I couldn't see anything right, but when the dust laid down I saw something I really didn't want to see again. A really big family photo was on the wall. I panted heavily, I then sway backward and hold tight the wall next to me. I saw someone coming to me, but then everything began to turn black.

Dabi POV:

I saw that Boss was swaying backward, I run as quick as I could to him and hold him tightly. He had a panic attack before he passed out. "QUICK, WE HAVE TO BRING TOMURA BACK UPSTAIRS" I screamed at the others in panic. Mr. Compress came to me and said. "Dabi you have to calm down a bit." I calmed myself down a bit. "I will help you to drag Boss upstairs" Spinner said to me and to Toga he said "Is Twice ok?" She nodded.

Spinner and me got Shigi to mine and Shigi's room and layed him down on the bed. "You should stay with him" suggested Spinner. I nodded and after Spinner left the room I layed down with Shigi and hold him tightly.

Spinner POV:

I left the room from Dabi and went to the kitch. "Ah, Spinner how is Boss?" Toga asked worried. "Dabi is with him now, so probably better." I said. "So Kurogiri do you know why Tomura got a panic attack?" asked Mr. Compress. He must've told Kuro everything. But the mistry guy shook his head. "We have to wait, until he calms down a bit." he explained.

Some Time later

Shigaraki POV:

I woke up, not knowing where I was and how I got here. Then I remembered what happend, the photo... I wanted to stand up but then I discovered that someone was holding me tightly. I wanted to get away. "Oh my pretty prince is awake." I heard Dabi saying that to me. I blushed after he called me "pretty prince". "Don't call me that." I replyed quietly. "So can you let me go now or not?" I asked with hope. "Let me think, mhm... I don't think so" he said back and hold me tighter.

"Pretty please" I asked again. I then felt the grip loosen, I looked around to see Dabi becoming blushing mess. I smirked at this look. I bent down and kissed him on the forehead, he just blushed harder. I got up to go down stairs and told him: "Come Patchwork we have to get out of bed" I said and he got up. "Sure pretty prince" He smirked at me. Now I was the blushing mess.

_________________

I hope you liked it

948 Words