Love potion

Warnings: Fluff

Au: Normal, Kai is in love with Tomura, but Tomura isn't in love with him, so Kai decides to poison Tomura's drink with a love potion.

Magne is alive

____________________________

Kai POV:

I was sitting in my office, looking at some documents when someone knocked at my door. "You can come inside." I shouted to the person behind the door.

A boy, who works in my labor, came inside. "What do you want?" I asked him confused. "We found something, that might not make you happy, sir." He answered.

"Continue talking." I said to him. "It is from the potion, you wanted us to do." The boy said. At first, I was just confused, but then I started to worry.

I hope I didn't poison my love. I thought. "What is wrong with the potion?" I asked. "You wanted us to make a potion, that will work after two days." The boy said.

"But we did something wrong, so the potion will not work in two days, it will work in one day already." The boy explained.

"Get out, I have to think now!" I yelled at the boy. The boy quickly left the room. Mhm, this is bad, but then I just have to be a bit quicker to my love. I thought and calmed down, but then I remembered something.

I gave the poison, my love yesterday. That means I have to get him quickly. Because the poison is just working when he sees me. I thought and made me ready to get to him.

3rd Person POV:

The league was in the living room. Tomura on the bar, Kurogiri behind it. Dabi and Spinner looked angrily at each other and Twice, Magne, Mr. Compress, and Toga were still on mission.

Tomura didn't feel very well. He was just sitting on the bar and looking at his drink, without drinking it.

He then decided to go to his room and stand up, but then he felt strange. "Are you okay Tomura?" Kurogiri asked him worried.

"Yes, don't worry." Tomura answered. Spinner and Dabi looked at their boss. He doesn't look like he is okay. Dabi thought.

"Hey boss, are you sure?" Spinner asked him. Tomura nodded and then wanted to go, but then he felt so strange that he fell on the floor.

Dabi was immediately by his boss's side and held him before he could hit the floor. Tomura opened his eyes but then passed out.

Spinner and Kurogiri run to Dabi and Tomura. They looked worried at their boss. "What should we do know?" Spinner asked.

"I will teleport him to his room." Kurogiri decided and made a portal. "You two will wait here and explain to the others what happened. They must be coming soon." Kurogiri said to them and then went inside the portal.

After the others arrived, Dabi explained what happened.

"I will look at Kurogiri and Tomura." Mr. Compress decided and went away. "Why did this happen?" Toga asked miserably.

"Don't worry everything is going to be fine, Toga." Magne said to her, to calm her down. "Yes, I am sure everything will be fine." Dabi said too.

The whole league was worried about their boss.

After a half-hour

Dabi POV:

We all were really worried about our boss when finally Kurogiri and Mr. Compress came into the living room.