The doctor and the patient

Warnings: none

AU: Tomura is a doctor at a psychiatric hospital and Dabi is a patient

_________________________________

Dabi POV:

I was sitting in my hospital room. Why am I here? I asked myself angrily again. Just because I injured my father badly with fire, isn't this a reason to put me here. I thought angrily.

He deserved it and I would have killed him when my little brother wouldn't have called the police, which put me here then. I was angry. At my father, brother, and everyone else. But mostly at myself, because I couldn't escape yet.

I was sitting on the bed and was in my thoughts when I heard a knock at the door. A girl came in. She was the one who looked after me since I came here. I didn't like her and I think she didn't like me.

"Oh, you are awake." The girl said surprised. I mean I could understand why she was surprised, because outside was it still dark.

I looked with a death stare at her and she immediately stepped one step back. "However it is good that you are awake." She said, not letting me out of sight.

She already knew that I would do anything to escape from here. "I have to tell you something important." She said.

I didn't say something back. "You are already two years here and we haven't made any progress. So you will become a new person looking after you." I was surprised and couldn't cover it.

"I know that you must be surprised, but it is the best thing we can do for you." She smiled at me, but I just gave her a death stare again.

I didn't like her at all, but I hated new people more. They will just judge me on my looks again and tell me that I am a monster. I thought, angrier than before.

The girl was scared of me, but she tried to cover it. "I don't know yet, who the new person will be but I am sure they will help you." The girl said proudly.

"And what if the person can't help me?" I asked her angrily. She backed away again. "Then... you will probably stay here forever." The girl whispered.

I had enough I took the pill box and threw it at her. She ran out immediately. I will get out of here soon and if I have to kill more people. I thought and smirked.

Tomura POV:

"I can't accept that!" Spinner said angrily. I didn't look at him. We were both doctors in a psychiatric hospital. "Why do you always get the monsters?!" Spinner asked angrily.

"He isn't a monster." I said to defend my new patient. "He isn't a monster? Hah, don't make me laugh, he wanted to kill his father, and just look at the picture he already looks like a monster." Spinner said.

"Don't judge books by the cover." I said and tried to calm him down. "If we shouldn't judge books by the cover then why do they have one?" Spinner asked angrily.

I just wanted to answer,  when I had to admit this was a really good question. "However I am still going to do the job." I said determined.

"Tomura, I don't know if you have heard of it before, but the others say that he attacked other patients or doctors. And one of them was nearly dead." Spinner said seriously.

"I know, I have heard it too." I said back. "Then why are you still doing this?" Spinner asked back. "I wanna try to help him." I said seriously back.

One week later

Tomura POV:

"Wait, are you the new doctor from this monster?" Someone asked me from behind. I turned around. It was another doctor.

"Yes that's probably me, but please don't call my patient a monster." I said back. "Just so you know he is a monster and you will need this." He handed me a remote controller.

"For what?" I asked confused. "So you can control this monster, for what else?" The other one asked as if it was the stupidest question ever.

"I understand." I said and turned around to my new patient's room. I first knocked and then I entered.

I saw someone sitting on the bed. He looked with deadly eyes at me. He had black hair and blue eyes. I could see really many purple scars around his whole body.

"Hello, my name is Tomura Shigaraki. I will be your new doctor." I introduced myself. He looked angrily at me but didn't say something.

"Do you wanna introduce yourself too?" I asked and smiled. He looked like he wanted to kill me. "Why should I introduce myself if you already know anything about me?" He asked angrily. He has a deep voice. I thought.

"You are right, but I think if you would introduce yourself it could help you." I explained. He looked at me as if I was the dumbest person ever.

"Then what about you tell me something else." I tried another method. He looked angrily at me again.

What should I do? I asked myself. The first thing I should do is to get his trust but how? I asked myself. That was the moment were I saw that he had a black collar on.

But how do I get near him, without getting him even more angry at me? I asked myself.

Dabi POV:

I was sitting on the bed. My new doctor had light-ash-blue hair and red eyes. He was wearing the same outfit as the girl before him, just for men.

It looked like he thought about something. Maybe this was my chance. I thought. I stood up, but he didn't look up, he must be really in deep thought.

But how do I get near him, without him pressing the bottom to get me an electroshock? I asked myself and just tried something.

The room was small, so I was near him with just a few steps. I pushed him against the wall. That was the moment when he looked up. I held his shoulders so he couldn't move much.

I had to admit that his eyes were beautiful. I realized that he had a few scars around his arms, neck, and face. Where did they come from? I asked myself.

"Give me the keys, so I can leave this d*mm place." I whispered dangerously. "I can't." Tomura said looking at my eyes.

He had his hands by my chest probably so he could push me away. The problem was just that I was stronger than most of the people, so he couldn't really do anything.

"You better give me the keys now, or I will beat you up." I said dangerously, getting louder with my voice. "I can't." The smaller one said again. I got impatient.

"Why? Would you really put your life on the line, just that a monster like me can't escape from here?" I asked him angrily.

Suddenly I felt some pain in my cheek. "Did you just slap me?" I asked him not believing what just happened.

"Never do that again." The other one said. I let go of his shoulders. What just happened? Does he really think he can slap me? I just wanted to say something, but the other one talked first.

"Listen here! I can't give you the keys, because even with keys you wouldn't be able to get out of here." He explained.

I looked shocked at him, I didn't know that he could get this mad. My new doctor turned around and went to the door, by the door he stopped.

"Don't ever call yourself a monster again." He said angrily, then I suddenly heard a noise, which sounded like something fell on the floor.

I looked down to see a collar lying on the floor. I touched my neck. My collar was gone. I thought shocked. I looked up again to see the doctor smiling.

"Why? Why did you do that?" I asked him, still in shock. "I am here to help you, not to control you." He explained.

"Have a good night." The doctor then said and went away. What just happened? Did he really just get the collar away from me? I asked myself shocked.

_________________________

I hope you liked the first part. What do you think will happen next? Will Dabi use the chance and escape or will something happen between both of them?

1369 Words