Two villains one victim 3

Warnings: Fluff, afraid of getting kidnapped or having a stalker, mention of rape

AU: Mafia AU, Tomura has a stalker.

_______________________________________

Time skipped 1 Month later

Shigaraki POV:

It was now one month then Dabi and I started dating. Today we wanted to go on a date. I was happy about it, for two reasons first, because I would have a date with my boyfriend, and secondly, because I could finally leave the house with just Dabi.

Dabi told me, that he didn't want me to leave the house, because I could get kidnapped again. So I stayed at his house, together with him and his friends.

It surprised me that Spinner was there too, I always thought that they would hate each other. "Babe, are you finished!?" I heard Dabi behind the door.

"Yes, I am finished." I said and went outside of the bedroom we shared. We went downstairs together and when we reached the door, Dabi shouted something back, but I couldn't hear it anymore, because I was already by the car.

Dabi went into the car too and started to drive. "And where are we going?" I asked him. "Do you have a wish?" He asked me. "No." I answered.

"Okay, then let me surprise you." Dabi said.

Time skip evening

Dabi POV:

I firstly was with Tomura eating at a five-star restaurant and then going through the town with him, and now we were going through the park.

He looked tired but had a smile on his face. He looks so cute. I thought. We were still going when I saw a gift store and I remembered that I didn't give him a present yet.

"Babe, Can you wait for me here? I want to get something." I asked him. He looked confused but nodded.

I quickly went away to get the ice cream. I didn't want to leave him alone, but I couldn't take him with me, because I wanted to surprise him.

Shigaraki POV:

I watched how Dabi went away. I was confused but didn't question it. I looked around, to see if I could sit down anywhere.

I went to a branch I saw was near me, but before I could sit down I felt someone grabbing my wrist and covering my mouth.

I tried to turn around, but I couldn't, because the other person was holding me like that, that I couldn't turn around. I tried fighting back, so the strange person would let me leave, but the person just tightened the grip.

It started to hurt me. I wanted to scream, but couldn't because the person was still holding a hand before my mouth.

"Why didn't the boss take us right away? These ideots attacked him, even though a police station was right near them." A male voice asked.

Oh no, there isn't just one person. I thought scaredly. "And now stop trying to get out of my grip!" The male voice said again, this time to me.

But of course, I didn't stop trying. I suddenly felt cold metal on my forehead. I opened my eyes, (He had closed them while trying to get out of the man's grip) only to see a gun pointing at my forehead.

I stopped trying to get out of the grip of the strange man holding me. The other strange man covered in black was pointing his gun at me. Even though he had a mask on his face, I could see how he started to smirk.

Strange man with the gun POV:

The blue-haired boy tried to get out of my friend's grip, even though my friend already told him to stop, he didn't, it annoyed me, so I pointed my gun at his forehead.

Dabishiga Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें