Gamer Boy

Warnings: A little bit fluff

Au: Quirks don't exist, Dabi, Twice and Toga are the same age and going to school (ages about 17-18), Spinner and Tomura are famous YouTubers/gamers. (Spinner 18; Tomura 17) Tomura and Dabi are secretly dating.

_______________________

3rd Person POV:

It was break time at the school *******. Toga was watching something on her phone when suddenly Dabi and Twice came to her. "What are you watching on your phone?" Twice asked her.

"I am watching the two gamers Tomura and Spinner." She answered. Twice thought for a moment, but before he could say something he was interrupted by Toga.

"Who do you like more, I mean both of them are famous and handsome, but who of them do you like more?" She asked.

"I don't like, the guy called Spinner." Dabi said. "Why not?" Toga asked him. "I just don't like him." Dabi only said. "I can't choice, both of them are handsome." She said.

"Do you think?" Twice asked her. "Of course, I hope I can meet them one time." Toga said. "You will never meet one of them and even if you will see them randomly, they will just ignore you." Some girls came to them.

"How do you want to know this? I am sure they would run away from you because you are so ugly." Dabi said annoyed to them.

Toga looked thankfully at him. "Ugh." The girl's leader said and went away. "Thank you for protecting me, but they are right. I will never meet them." Toga said sadly. Dabi wanted to say something, but then Twice changed the theme.

"With whom are you going to the school graduation?" Twice asked them. "I will go alone." Toga said. "Mhm, I don't know." Dabi said.

"Why aren't you just picking some random girl? I mean you are really popular by the girls." Twice suggest. "Yes he is right, why aren't you just picking some girl?" Toga asked.

Dabi thought for a moment and then answered. "You know what, I will ask my boyfriend to go with me." Togas eyes glowed. "Really we can finally meet your boyfriend?" She asked.

"Yes, I think it is time for it." Dabi said. "Nice, finally we can meet the person, you love so much." Twice said. Dabi smirked.

After School

Tomura POV:

I was playing some games with my best friend Spinner on stream when suddenly I got a call. "I am sorry, but I have to get the call quickly." I said to Spinner. (In the game) "OK, but be quick." He said.

I quickly got my phone. Oh, Dabi is calling me. What does he want from me, he should know that I am on stream right now. I thought and got the call.

"Hey babe." Dabi said

"Hey, why are you calling me?" I asked him.

"Oh, I am sorry, you are streaming right now, or am I wrong?" He asked

"Yes, I am on stream, but don't worry about that." I said to him. "But why did you call me now?" I asked him.

"Oh, I called you, because I want to invite you to my school graduation." He answered.

"Really, I can meet your friends already." I said excitedly.

"Yes, I think it is time for it." He said.

After they talked about where they should meet and when the party is. (Sorry I am lazy)

Tomura POV: