Sick 3

Warnings: Fluff

Au: normal, Shigaraki is sick

___________________________

Tomura POV:

I woke up and looked around. "I am still in Dabi's room" I thought to myself. But something has changed. Dabi wasn't here anymore. I sat up. It was dark in the room and I couldn't see really much.

Wait, what time is it? I asked myself. I still looked around, then I found an alarm clock. It was already 5 p.m.

I have to get up and finish my work. I thought to myself. I stand up and walked to the door, ignoring the headache I had. I wanted to open the door, when suddenly the door opened from outside of the room.

Dabi has opened it. Now he was standing in front of me, confused that I was standing in front of the door. "What are you doing here, why aren't you in bed?" Dabi asked me. "I have to finish my work already." I answerd his question.

I heard Dabi sigh. "Yes.., no you will go back to your bed now." He said. "You can't give me orders, you know." I said. He sighed again.

"You are sick and you know that." Dabi said. "And before you think you could sleep in your room, you can't." Dabi decides. "And why not?" I asked him angrily.

He looked into my eyes and then said. "Because no one is here and I have to take care of you." I sighed and wanted to gave up, but then I remembered something.

"Why is no one herre, there are no missions?" I asked him confused. "I don't know where they are, but they aren't here." Dabi answerd.

We were still standing on the bedroom door. Mhm... what should I do? I have to finish my work. I thought. Maybe I can run past him and then run into my room. I thought and then decided to try it.

"So get into bed already." Dabi said. I looked angrily at him and then went around, that it looked like, I want to go to the bed. But then I turned around and run past him. Dabi wasn't quick enought to hold me.

I wanted to run into my room and thought for a moment I can do it, but then Dabi get my hand and pulled me into him. "You really think you can escape me?" Dabi said. Althought my head was on his chest I knew that he smirked.

"Now shouldn't you be in bed?" He asked. What should I do now? I asked myself. I tried to pull him away from him, but he was much stronger than me. "Stop trying to get away from me." Dabi angrily said.

I looked angrily and tried again, but then I felt strange. What is this feeling? I asked myself. Dabi was still holding me against him, I couldn't escape and then I just gave up.

"Looks like someone gave up" Dabi said and smirked. I looked angrily at him. After I was in bed again, I tried to sleep again, because I knew that even if I tried, Dabi wouldn't let me go.

After two hours

Dabi POV:

I was at the kitchen making something to eat for Tomura, because I knew that he must be hungry, when he wakes up. Was is this strange feeling, when I am around him? I asked myself.

Strange. Why do I want to hold him and never let go? I had so many questions, but I couldn't answer any of them. I sighed. What should I do.

The feeling is so strong, but I don't know what it is. I was just standing there and not making anything. I wanted to cook again, when I suddenly felt somehting on my chest.

I looked down, to see arms around my chest. Someone was holding me from behind, but not tight. I knew exactly whose hands they were. He must came into the room, while I was in my thoughts.

"Tomura why aren't you in bed?" I asked him. "I am hungry." I heard him whispered. I smirked. "Few minutes and then I am finish." I said to him.

"You can actually cook?" Tomura asked confused. "Yes." I answerd. I cooked again, Tomura didn't hold me anymore, he was now watching me cook. He looked suprised that I could actually cook.

After cooking

Shigaraki POV:

I looked suspicious at the food Dabi has cooked. "Really? You think I have poisoned it?" Dabi asked me. "Maybe." I said. He rolled his eyes and then began to eat his food. I looked at him and then started to eat too.

"Wow. It really tastes good." I said after I ate a bite. "I know." Dabi said proudly.

After they ate

"You should go sleep again." Dabi said to me. I looked at him angrily. "You know, I can't just sleep all day." I said back.

He was washing the dishes and didn't look at me. "Yes you can." Dabi said. I sighed. "You know, I feel better now..." Before I could end the scentence, I was interrupt by Dabi. "You are not going to work again, you are still sick." He said.

I sighed again. What if I just sneak into my room. I looked angry at him, but he didn't care. "It won't help, if I don't listen to you, would it?" I asked him.

"Nope." He just said. I stood up and went to his room. Luckily that my room wasn't far away from his. I will just go in there.

I went to his room and then looked around. He wasn't there. I will just sneak to my room. I thought.

I sneaked to my room, but before I could open my door, someone grapped my hand and wrist. How did he come here so fast. A moment before, he wasn't here. I was angry at him and at myself.

"Do you really think, you can escape me?" Dabi said while smirking. "I hate you." I whispered. "I know, but you will go to sleep now." Dabi said and turned me around, so I could face him.

He didn't look mad, I couldn't say what he was looking like. "Let's go." He said and the grabbed my hand and went in the direction to his room.

After we were at his room, I was immediately on the bed. "I hate you." I whispered again, but layed down, because I knew, that I couldn't escape him.

Dabi walked over to me and touched my forehead. "You have a high temperatur, you have to stop trying to escape." He said to me.

I only rolled my eyes. "I wouldn't want to escape, if I've finished my work." I said to him. I hoped he would let me go and finish my work.

He looked at me. I couldn't tell what he was thinking. "You can do your work, when you are healthy." He said. "And now sleep." He said with a deeper and stricter voice, before I could say something.

I turned around and closed my eyes, trying to sleep, because I knew that then, he would let me go. I heard him sitting down on a chair. I sighed in my head.

Dabi POV:

I was sitting on a chair. When I heard that Tomura was asleep I stood up. I walked over to the bed and layed next to him.

I looked at my sleeping boss. He is really cute when he is sick. I wish he would be more often sick, so he would be calmer.

I thought. He wouldn't notice, would he? I asked myself, but then decided to do it. I went as near as possible to him. I looked at him and then kissed his forehead.

He was really warm. I get himself of top on me and made it comfortable for both of us. Then I closed my eyes and started to sleep.

Sick end

__________________________

I will end here sick. I hope you liked the story and sorry that it took that long.

1299 Words