I am in love with my best friends brother

Warnings: none

AU: Hana (Tomura's sister) and Touya are going into the same class. Everyone thinks that Touya is in love with Hana, but Hana knows the truth. More or less a school au.

_______________________________

3rd Person POV:

Touya and Hana were talking while going outside of school. "Do you come to me, because of the project?" Hana asked Touya. "Sure." Touya answered.

They were partners in a math project. "When do you wanna come?" Hana asked happily. "I think tomorrow is okay." Touya answered.

"Tomorrow is Friday, do you wanna stay overnight, so we have more time for the project? We can invite Toga and Twice too. They are partners too, right?" Hana asked.

"Yes, they are, let's do this." Touya said. Both of them said goodbye and went in their direction.

After Hana arrived at her house

"I am home." Hana said when she went into the house. "Welcome home sister." The little brother from Hana said.

"How are you feeling today?" Hana asked her brother. "I feel a lot better than yesterday." He said. But his sister knew that he still had to calm himself, because of his illness, which he got a few days before.

I will make something warm for him for dinner. Hana thought and wanted to go to the kitchen when she remembered that her brother didn't know that her friends would come tomorrow.

"Tomorrow are coming a few friends and they will stay over the night." Hana said. "Okay." Tenko said happily. "Wait! What friends?" Tenko asked suspiciously.

"Oh, just a few, like Toga, Twice and Touya." Hana said if it was nothing. Tenko's face became red. "Why do you do that to me?" He complained.

"It is nothing bad, and you will survive." Hana said. "No, I won't survive when he comes too." Tenko continued to complain.

"You will have to confess to him soon." She said. "You say it like it is the easiest thing in the world." Tenko said.

"Because it is the easiest thing on earth." Hana said, preparing everything to cook. "That's a lie, he probably doesn't even know that I exist, and I am pretty sure that he loves you." Tenko said and felt like crying because he was sure that his crush would never love him back.

"Makybe, but I don't love him back, so he would be really stupid if he thinks that." Hana explained. "I am going to my room." Tenko mumbled and went to his room.

He will never love me back. I am pretty sure. Tenko thought.

The next day

Touya POV:

I was waiting with Hana in front of the school, we were waiting for Toga and Twice. "And are you happy?" Hana suddenly asked me.

"What? Why should I be happy about doing a math project?" I asked her confused. She rolled her eyes. "That is not what I meant." She said annoyed.

"Then what did you mean?" I asked her confused. "You will see soon enough." She said. Right at this moment, Toga and Twice came out of the school.

"Let us go." Hana said and went away. We three followed her. We were going in silence when Toga broke it. "Is it really okay if we come to you and stay overnight too?" Toga asked worriedly.

I was confused. "Yes, don't worry about that." Hana said. "Really, but he seemed really ill, on Wednesday." Toga said. "What do you mean 'He looked ill on Wednesday'." Twice asked confused.