Decision-Dabi

Warnings:  spoiler

AU: normal, something happened to Dabi that he can suddenly decide if he wants his old life back. Dabi and Tomura are dating.

__________________________________

Dabi POV:

I woke up and saw only black. I looked around. I was sure I was with the others on a mission, but where was I, when I wasn't with the others? I stood up because I was lying on the black floor.

Where the hell am I? I asked myself. I couldn't see much, because it was dark, but I could see that I was in an empty room.

"Hello?" I asked into the dark. Silence. Now I got a bit scared. Where was I? I still didn't know where I was, but then suddenly something happened.

"Hello Dabi, or should I say Toya Todoroki. My name is Silina. You don't have to be afraid of me." A girl's voice could be heard.

"What do you want from me and how do you know my real name?" I asked into the dark. How did this girl, I think, know what my real name was?

"I know everything." The voice from the girl was to be heard again. "Okay, if you know everything, then what do you want from me?" I asked her suspiciously.

"I can get you, your old life back if you want." She explained. I wasn't scared now, I was confused.

"How?" I asked her. "That is not important, the important thing is, do you want your old life back?" She asked.

I was just more confused. She wants to bring my back life back? "Why do you think, I want my old life back?" I asked her.

"Of course, it wouldn't be the same as before. Your mother wouldn't be in the hospital and your father would be nice." She said.

"How can I be sure, you are telling the truth?" I asked her. "Why should I lie?" She asked back. "Why are you even helping me?" I asked her.

I heard the voice sigh. "I can't see the pain anymore. I want a world without pain." She explained.

I thought. I think she is telling the truth. I mean I miss Natsuo, Fuyumi, and Mom. The perfect child and that old man, not really, but still, I think.

If I could have a life without the whole pain, it would be fun, I think. I mean I could annoy the perfect child and the old man.

I wanted to say yes, I want my old life back when I suddenly remembered something. "Wait, what is happening to the league?" I asked her.

"The league? They would, I think, still be the league, but they might be already arrested." She explained.

"They would be already arrested? But why do you think that, they are really strong." I asked her. "Yes you are right, they are strong. But without you something could have happened, or they made a mistake." The girl explained.

"Tomura would never make a mistake." I said to her. "This Tomura maybe. But as I heard, you two are dating? Don't you think he wouldn't fall in love with you even though you are not a villain anymore?" She asked me.

I was confused. "Maybe, but what has it to do with the mistake you talked about?" I asked perplexed. "Well, it could happen, that if you are getting your old life back, you could become a hero and even though you hate your father, it would be a blame to be together with the number one villain, or it could happen that you don't love him anymore because you only see his villain side." She explained

"I...I would never hurt him or the league!" I shouted angrily in the dark. She didn't say anything. Then suddenly I remembered something terrible. "Wait am I forgetting them?" I asked her scared.

"No you wouldn't forget anything, but they would forget you." She explained. I was shocked. They would forget me?

"What is your answer now?" She asked. I mean I want my old life kinda back, but I can't leave the league.

"I have a question." I said to her. "Yes?" She asked. "What will happen when I decide to live my old life?" I asked her.

"You wouldn't have this burns, you would have a happy family and you could be friends with Keigo (Hawks) again. (I think that they were good friends in the past, but I don't know)" She said.

"And when you say you don't want to change anything, then nothing will happen." She continued explaining.

If I would choice do not to chance, nothing would happen. Then I would still have my burns and I will never have a chance again, to have a nice family.

But when I chose my old life back. Then I would lose the league. I would lose the time with my best friend Twice.

I would lose the time with my "little sister" Toga. I would lose the time with Mr. Compress, Kurogiri, and Spinner. I mean, I never really liked this lizard.

And I would lose the time with our boss. Tomura. I loved him and I knew that he loved me back. Do I really want to lose this?

Because I was sure that he was still a villain and I would be the son of a hero and how the lady already said, it would be a blame for the number one hero's son to be together with the number one villain and maybe he wouldn't even love me anymore. I mean I could maybe be together with Keigo. but this wasn't the same with Tomura

I would miss the league, but would it be that hard to forget them? No, I couldn't do this. I would never see the league again.

"I have made a decision." I said to the voice. "And what do you want?" She asked. "I don't want to change anything." I said to her.

"If you are sure you want your pain, then it is okay." She said and then suddenly a bright light came to see, I had to close my eyes.

When I opened my eyes again, I saw that it wasn't dark anymore. I was in my room. I was in my room. I sit up.

Someone was lying next to me. I looked down. Tomura was sleeping next to me, but I had must wake him up, because he opened his eyes.

"Aww, you are so cute." I said before I could stop myself. He looked at me and then sighed before he looked mad at me. 

"Do you know how worried, we were about you?" He asked me angrily and sat up. I was confused.

But before I could answer, he continued saying. "You can't just collapse, while you are on a mission. If you don't feel okay. Then say it, before you collapse." He said.

Oh, I get it now. I was on a mission while I was in this dark empty room. I sighed and then hugged Tomura.

He looked confused at me. "Dabi are you okay?" He said now way calmer than before. I didn't answer. I only said. "I love you."

"I love you too." Tomura said and hugged me back. I was happy that nothing changed. I had already a perfect family. I don't need another one.

___________________

I hope you liked this ending. If you want me to do it with someone else (Toga or Tomura, because I don't really know the backstories of the others), then tell me.

1226 Words