The doctor and the patient 2

Warnings: none

AU: Tomura is a doctor at a psychiatric hospital and Dabi is a patient

_____________________________________

The next day

Dabi POV:

 I was lying on my bed. I couldn't sleep last night, because of the words my new doctor said. Is he coming today again? I asked myself.

I suddenly heard a knock at the door and after a few seconds, Tomura came in. "Good morning." Tomura said happily.

I didn't say anything. Tomura had a bag with him. Is the collar in there? I asked myself suspicious. He sat down on a chair near the bed.

I was sitting now too. I looked at him. "I am deeply sorry for slapping you yesterday." Tomura suddenly said.

I was surprised that he would be apologizing. "I shouldn't have done something like that, I should have controlled my anger." He apologized.

I didn't say anything. "However we should continue. Are you ready to tell me your name or a few things about you today?" He asked me.

I was even more surprised. "You are still my doctor?" I asked him confused. "Of course." He said and smiled.

"Aren't you scared of me?" I asked him still confused. "No, why would I?" He asked back. Maybe because I pushed you yesterday against a wall or because of the rumors or my many scares? I just thought.

"And are you ready to tell me something today?" Tomura asked me again. I nodded. "Perfect, let's start with your name, how should I call you?" He asked me, smiling again.

"Dabi." I said. "That's a beautiful name. Now Dabi what do you like most?" Tomura asked. Why does it feel so good when he says my name? I asked myself.

I should answer him. I thought, but I just didn't want anyone to know more about me. "You don't want to tell more? Oh, I have an idea. I will tell you something from me and then you will tell me something from you. How about that?" He asked.

He isn't forcing me to say anything. I thought and nodded.

"Okay, your name is Dabi and you already know my name. The thing I like most is coffee, now what about you?" Tomura said.

"Onigiri. I like onigiri." I answered. (Let's just say, he likes it because I don't know his favorite food/ thing). Tomura looked happy, about my answer.

"Why are you suddenly so happy?" I asked him suspiciously. "I am happy because you are talking with me and I am happy because I didn't buy it for nothing." Tomura said.

"What do you mean by the second one?" I asked him. Tomura got the bag, that was standing behind the chair.

"I slapped you yesterday, even though I knew I shouldn't. So I wanted to apologize to you and bought some onegiri for you." Tomura explained and put a box outside the bag and handed it to me.

I took it and looked into it. There were really onigiris in it. "You should it eat while they are still warm. I will go outside while you are eating and doing something else." Tomura explained and stood up.

"There isn't medicine in it, right?" I asked him suspiciously. He turned around again, looked at me, and started to laugh.

"I am sorry." He said while laughing. "No, there isn't medicine in it." He said when he calmed down again. Then he went away.

Did my heart just stop for a few seconds? I asked myself and touched my chest. I liked it when he laughed, but why? I asked myself confused and started eating the onigiris. They really were tasty.

When was the last time I ate something delicious? I asked myself. While eating I thought about my new doctor.

Why would he give me something to eat without medicine? And why does my heart hurt when I just think about him giving other patients food without medicine too? Too many questions run through my head.

After Dabi finished eating and Tomura came back.

The door opened after a while again and Tomura came inside and smiled at me. "And how were the onigiris?" Tomura asked.

I wanted to answer, but then I looked suspiciously at him. Why was he even so nice to me? I asked myself.

Tomura sat down on the chair next to my bed. "And are you ready to continue our talk?" Tomura asked me. I nodded.

"Perfectly, then tell me your age." He said. "24." I answered. "How funny I am only three years younger than you." Tomura said.

So he was 21. I thought. "Why did you say 'only'?" I asked him confused. "Because most of my patients are above 40 years or they can be even younger than me." Tomura explained.

"Really?" I asked him confused. "Yes, mental health can become for everyone a problem." Tomura explained. Okay, that makes sense. I thought.

After a few other random questions

"Okay, thank you for the answers." Tomura said after I answered his last question. "Do you have already all answers to your questions?" I asked him, confused because he didn't ask more questions.

"Yes, and thank you very much for the answers, but now can you do something else for me and eat this medicine?" Tomura asked and handed me the medicine.

I didn't want to. "If you eat the medicine, I will bring tomorrow Onegiris too." Tomura said and smiled.

I don't know why, but I took the medicine. Was it because Tomura promised me onegiris or was it his smile? I had to admit, that I didn't know the answer.

What was this feeling I felt every time he smiled at me? I shook my head. No, I can't feel this way for him, he probably doesn't feel the same for me. He probably thinks I am a monster. I thought.

"Goodbye, we see each other the next day." Tomura said and went out of the room. I looked after him. No, whatever this feeling is. I won't let it overcome me. I will get away from this place. I won't get my feelings in my way. I thought determined.

_________________________________

I hope you liked this story too and that the story is not so boring

1109 words.

After a month

Dabi POV:

I was lying on my bed. I couldn't sleep last night, because of the words my new doctor said. Is he coming today again? I asked myself.

I heard a knock on the door and immediately sat up. But it was just the girl that took care of me before my new doctor came.

I looked suspiciously at her. "Nice to see you again Touya." The girl said with a fake smile. "What do you want?" I asked her angrily.

I hated it when someone called me by that name. "I am here to give you, your medicine." The girl said and get new pills out of her pocked.