Arranged marriage 3

Warnings: none

AU: Quirks don't exist. The Shimura family is a famous mafia group, the league too, but Dabi is the leader. Tenko changed his name to Tomura because he didn't want to be a mafia. Hana cares about her brother. Tomura doesn't know who Dabi is. Touya and Tomura are secretly dating, because Dabi said his name is Touya.

__________________________

Tomura POV:

"Shot, but then you could shoot your son." Spinner said. My father hesitated. Spinner and the other guy looked at each other.

Then out of a sudden, the blond one screamed. "NOW!" And run to the men and my father. Spinner got out his gun quickly and shot one of the men.

My father shot, but Spinner dodged it. The other one quickly shot the other men. Now was my father alone.

Both of them pointed their guns at my father. "Please don't shoot him." I scaredly said. "Should we shoot him, Twice?" Spinner said and looked like he wanted to do it.

"No, let's just go." The blond one, called Twice, said. He turned around. My father smiled and wanted to shoot him, but before it could happen, Spinner shot my father in his arm.

I looked shocked at my father's bleeding arm. Twice get me up and run, me in his arms. After they ran another hallway long, they stopped.

Then the other ten men were here. "We found them, get quickly in the hallway *****" One of the men said into his phone.

Twice let me sit down on the wall. And then the fight started. I couldn't do anything. The whole time was heard a scream or a gunshot.

I was too shocked to do something. Then Twice turned around to me and shot a man next to me. My white dress got red, but I didn't care about it.

A man just left his life and I couldn't do anything to save him. After the sound disappeared, I looked up. Twice and Spinner were still standing, but they were now red.

Around them, were ten dead men. I looked shocked at the dead bodies. "We have to go now before more will arrive." Spinner said.

Both of them turned around to me. "Are you okay?" Twice asked me. "Why are you doing that?" I asked them scared.

"Our boss is going to explain it to you." Spinner said. Twice got me in his arms again and both of them started to run again.

After a few minutes of running, they stopped again. "Where is the boss?" Twice asked confused.

"I don't know." Spinner said back.

"I am sorry, but I have heard that your boss is not coming today." A voice could be heard. I looked up. It was Kai with really many guards on his side.

Twice let me down on a wall again and then went into fight position. Spinner too and then the fight started.

I looked down, so I didn't have to see what was happening. I just wanted to disappear.

Dabi POV:

We run to our place, where we should meet Twice and Spinner. We were a bit late because we got attacked.

"They are already fighting." Toga said. I knew exactly that she was worried about our friends. I run quicker. After we arrived, we saw that the fight was already in the middle.

I got out my gun and shot some guards. My group started to attack. I then saw that even Kai was there.

I was searching for a person with a white dress. Toga said he was wearing one. I mean he is a boy, but okay.