Save my brother

Warnings: mention of child abusing, angst,

AU: The league doesn't exist; Dabi Shigaraki and Twice are not villains, the others doesn't exist ( I am sorry about that), The Shimura family is alive, Tomura Shigaraki is now Tenko Shimura, Dabi is Touya Todoroki, Dabi Twice and Hana (is the sister of Tenko) are heroes, Dabi, Twice and Hana are friends and were in the same hero class. Dabi has loved (he still loves him) Tenko. Tenko is a normal civilist. But one day he disappeared.

________________________________

3rd Person POV: (Past)

Dabi, Twice and Hana were sitting in the house of Dabi and talking with each other. "So Touya, do you like my brother?" Hana asked Dabi. Dabi blushed. "Why do you think I like your brother?" He asked back.

"Really Dabi, everyone knows that you like him." Twice said. Dabi blushed harder. "Is it that obviously?" Dabi asked. Hana and Twice nodded. "Everyone knows it." Hana said. "Yes everyone, except for Tenko, he doesn't know it." Twice agreed.

"So when are you confessing?" Hana asked. "You don't mind?" Dabi asked confused. Hana shook her head. "I know you will be a good boyfriend and I am sure he likes you too." She explained.

_________________

Dabi was so happy at the moment, but his happienes shouldn't take forever. Before he could confess his love something terrible happened. Tenko was with his normal class on a class trip and on the camp he disappeared. No one knows were he was.

Past ages - Now ages

Tenko: 17-21

Dabi: 19-23

Twice: 19-23

Hana: 18- 22

____________________

Dabi POV:

"So you two say, that you found this girl on the street and she had run away from someone?" My father asked the friend of my little brother. The green-hair boy nodded. "Hello little girl, what is your name?" Eraserhead asked the little girl. "Eri" The little girl whispered.

I don't know why, but the kid is remembering me of Tenko. Mabye because of the same eye  color, but Tenko had black hair. I sighed. I really missed him. (I forget to say that in this au, Deku could save Eri at the first time). "Eri, where are your parents?" Father asked the girl.

The little thing must be scared of him, because she tried to hide behind Eraserhead. "Endeavor you are scaring her." I said. He looked angrily at me, but didn't say anything. "My parents...I don't know." Eri whispered.

Four days later

Hana POV:

Its now four days here that the girl was found. The girl didn't eat really much and was really scared of everything, but the most thing that worried me was her injuries. I was now right next to her, because someone has to take care of her.

The other heroes are in a room and discuss what we should do with the kid. I looked at her and now I saw that she didn't play with one of the things I gave here. "Don't you like the things, do you want anything different?" I asked her, she looked at me with her red eyes.

"No, no, I like it, but ..." She whispered and then cut herself off. Now I was curious, mabye I could get some more information from her. "But what?" I asked. "I miss my brother." She said and then began to cry.

Brother! She also had a brother. "Shh, please calm down." I whispered, but she didn't stop, she really must have missed him. I shiged. "You know I miss my brother too." I said to her. She stopped crying. "What happened to your brother?" She asked curious.

"I really don't know, he just disappeared one day." I explained. She looked sad and then said. "I am sorry to hear that." "It is okay, you can't do anything for it." I said. "My brother always look after me, even if 'he' doesn't like it. Then my brother gets a punishment. My brother even helped me to escape from the 'him'." She said and then began to cry again.

Something on this story is strange, who was 'him'. "Eri, what is the name of your brother?" I asked here. "I always call him big brother, but the others call him Tomura." She explained. Again this 'he'. I must tell the others.

After calling the others and they arrived.

"So you are telling us, that this kid has a older brother, who helped her to escape, did I get it right?" Eraserhead asked. I nodded. "But that's mean we have to save her brother too." Dabi said. I nodded to agree with him.

"Ok, but one thing I didn't get, who is 'he'?" Twice asked. No one answerd his question, because no one knew the answer. "Hey Eri, could we ask you a question?" Deku asked her. He kneeled down in front of her. She nodded.

"Who is 'he'?" Deku asked. Eris face went pale, she was obviously scared of 'him'. "'He'is really mean. He always punishes my brother, even when he didn't do anything." She explained. Ok this man gave her a trauma, everyone could see this, how she talked about him.

"What quirk does your brother have?" Twice asked her. She thought for a moment. "He doesn't have one anymore." She then answerd. "What do you mean with 'one anymore'?" Dabi asked. "'He used my quirk and gave my brother something that will kill his quirk forever." She explained.

The poor girl. "How did he used you?" Deku asked. "He used my blood." She explained. Endeavor looked at us and we knew now where the injuries came from. "Please, save my brother!" The girl began to cry again. "Don't worry we will save him." Dabi said determined.

Two days later, everyone was ready to save Eri's brother Tomura.

Dabi POV:

Today was the day, we will save Eri's brother and arrest that f*cking man. We were two groups, one of them to arrest the other to save. The group to save was divided. Twice and I were one of the save groups, we also had Eri with us.

Wow, from outside were it just a normal house, but under it, was a whole labyrinth. We ran the way Eri said her brother would be. I was in my thoughts, when Twice asked me. "Are you okay?" "Yes don't worry everything is fine." I said. I knew that he knew that I thought about Tenko.

"I wasn't able to save him, but this time I will be able to save someone." I exlpained. "If you say you are okay, I will believe you. Just don't forget, it wasn't your fault." He said. "I know" I answered and then we only ran faster. (Just to say, Dabi holds Eri on one of his hands, she doesn't run by herself).

_________________________

I hope you liked it.

1095 Words