The handsome devil

Warnings: Fluff,

AU: Dabi is a ..., the league of villains are assassins, Alive Magne

_________________________________________

Someone's POV:

I was watching the earth when my brother appeared. "Why are you watching the earth again?" My younger brother asked me confused.

"I just like it." I lied. "You are a bad liar, and now tell me the truth, is it because of this human?" Natsuo asked me.

"You are good." I said I didn't think he would notice. "I mean you look at earth the whole time since you saw this human." He explained.

"Oh, I didn't notice." I said and for the first time, it wasn't a lie. "What is so interesting in this human, he is just a human like everyone else." My brother said and looked at the sea, where we could watch everyone on earth.

"He is different." I said. "Why, because he is a killer?" He asked me.

"Look, he is different from everybody. He is a good killer, but no one is asking us, to kill him." I explained.

"Maybe they don't want their soul eaten by devils, just that a killer should die." The younger one said. "Maybe." I said, not really listening to my brother anymore.

I was in my thoughts while my brother complained about our father and does we were just because of him here, and then I suddenly got an idea.

"I have the best idea ever!" I shouted. My brother looked confused at me. "Do you have an idea to kill father?" He asked confused.

"No, of course not. But I have to go now. Bye!" I said. He looked completely confused at me, but I didn't care.

After a while, I arrived at the castle. I went into it and went in the direction of the throne. When I came there I bowed in front of the King.

"I am sorry for disbursing you, my Lord." I apologized. "I should forgive you, what do you need?" The King asked. "I want to go to earth." I said.

"Why?" The King asked. "I want to check something." I answered, it wasn't a lie. "Okay, you may go, but you should be warned, if you use your power against innocent people you will get punished." The King said.

"Don't worry about that." I answered.

4 years later

Tomura POV:

I was going into the living room, where a few of my friends were already sitting. We were a little group of assassins.

"Oh, Tomura you are awake!" Toga said exiting. "Yes." I just answered and looked around. Everyone was here, except... "Where is Dabi?" I asked around. "Maybe he died." Spinner said hopefully. I could never understand, what Spinner had against Dabi.

"He didn't come back yet." Mr. Compress explained. I was worried. Dabi was already missing for a whole week. Normally he came back the next day, but now it was already a whole week.

"I think he is okay and just hiding somewhere else." Twice said, trying to sound happy. "Maybe we should search for him?" I suggest. "Don't worry Tomura, he is one of the strongest of us, he won't die so quickly." Magne said.

"If you say so." I said and got myself some coffee. "Do we have some targets today?" Kurogiri asked after a while.

"No, but I will go later around and search for people who want someone dead." I explained. "Okay, then Twice are you coming with me shopping today, I want some new clothes." Toga asked Twice.