Future

Warnings: Spoilers

Au: Normal, this is a story what is playing, before Tomura and Dabi got their white hair. This story will contain: Dabi dating Hawks (I don't like this ship), but there will be also Dabi x Tomura.

_______________________

3rd Person POV:

The league was in the living room. Kurogiri and Mr. Compress were behind the bar talking. Tomura was doing something on his phone. Twice, Toga and Dabi talked with each other and Spinner just lay on the couch, not doing anything.

Everything was normal for the league, but suddenly, a portal opened and someone fell on the floor.

The league wanted to attack, but then Tomura yelled "Stop!" and they didn't attack. The person on the floor had white hair and stood up. The person looked around and looked surprised and confused.

"Dabi?" Tomura asked. The person and Dabi looked confused at Tomura. "Yep, it is Dabi." Tomura said and looked back at his phone.

"I think you didn't clone him Twice?" Tomura asked him. "No." He said and looked confused. "Ok, are you from the future or a different universe?" Tomura asked the person.

Everyone looked surprised and confused. "What year do we have now?" The person asked. "We have ****." Mr. Compress said.

"Ok, then I am from the future." Futur Dabi said. "He warned me, that I shouldn't play with this nomu, but did I hear of him, no!" Futur Dabi angrily whispered.

"Wait, does this mean? This person, who looks exactly like Dabi, just with white hair, is Dabi from the future?" Toga asked confused. "Yes." Tomura answered, still looking at his phone.

"But from which year?" Dabi asked his future self. "I am from year ****, so from the next year." Futur Dabi answered. "How did you know, that I was from the future?" Future Dabi asked Tomura.

"Because you look exactly like Patchwork." Tomura explained. Futur Dabi looked like he knew exactly what he was talking about.

The other Dabi looked angry at Tomura for calling him patchwork. "The only thing, I don't understand is that, if someone could visit the past, why is no one using it?" Tomura asked.

"Oh, because, I can do anything, but you will forget about it. It is like nothing ever happened." Future Dabi explained.

"If you say so." Tomura said and stood up. "I will go to my room." He then said and went to his room.

Twice went to future Dabi. "Hey Dabi, I have a question, what is the relation, between me and Toga?" Twice whispered asking him.

Dabi looked down, he thought of the moment, when he saw, that Twice got stabbed by a hero. "I am sorry, but I can't say anything." Future Dabi then just said. "Mhm, Okay." Twice said happily.

Future Dabi POV:

I was in the past, how it looked like. "I see, we have white hair in the future. Did our plan work?" My past self asked me. I nodded.

"When did you become white hair?" Toga asked curiously. I thought for a moment, should I tell them about the war? Maybe not?

"Something will happen in the future and then I did something and became white hair." I explained and decided, that I shouldn't say anything about the war.

"Wait, should we tell hawks from this?" Twice asked. I heard the name and got angry. I hate this f*cking backstabber so much. I just want to kill him, after what he did.

"I will call him." My past self said and got his phone and went out to call him. Now I was angry at my past self. It was a big mistake, to ever trust or love him.