The sweet grim reaper

Warnings: fighting, blood, fluff

AU: The league are assassins, Tomura is a grim reaper.

_______________________

Dabi POV:

And I killed another guy again. I thought and looked down at the dead body. I should go before someone sees me, but I just might kill this someone then. I thought and smiled.

But then decided not to stay too long, because I didn't want to do more work. I just wanted to go, when my phone rang. I took off the phone.

"Hello, Dabi!!" A voice yelled happily into the phone.

"Hello Psycho, what do you want?" I asked her annoyed.

"I just wanted to tell you that Mr. Compress saw someone coming near you, and he thinks that it is someone from the mafia." The blond-haired girl said.

"Ok, whatever, I am going anyways." I said into the phone

"Okay, then see you~" Toga said and hung up.

I looked for a few more seconds at the phone, when I decided to go. I had just started going when I heard voices.

"Hello~ What is a sweet boy like you doing here all alone?" I heard a male voice asking. I silently went in the direction and looked over the corner.

I knew that I should just go, but I wanted to know, what was going on. I saw a man covered in black and he was facing the wall. I couldn't tell who the other person was, because I couldn't see it.

"Please leave me alone, I am only doing my job here." Another male voice, but not as dark as the first one answered.

"Doing your job? You know I would have one job for you." The first one said. Who are they? I asked myself. I mean the guy I can see is probably the mafia guy, Toga warned me about him, but the other one? Who was he?

"I am not interested ask another person to do your job, but I am doing mine, so please go away from me." I heard the boy saying.

"You would get good money if you are doing good." The man said. "No thank you." The boy said. "Come on." The man said. "Ask another person." The boy said again.

I silently sighed. I am going to regret it. I thought and put my gun out. I targeted the man. They didn't notice me yet

A bang was heard and the man fell to the floor. I went to the boy who was standing against the wall. He is probably running away from me at any moment. I was used to it.

Nobody wanted to go near an assassin like me. I thought and was now standing at the dead body. Maybe he has got stuff on him? I asked myself and looked at the corpse searching for something expensive.

After a few minutes, I collected a few things, that I thought could be useful. "Are you the assasin Dabi?" I heard the voice of the boy.

I didn't notice that he was still there. Normally the people who see me would run away. "You are still here after seeing this? And you know who I am? And you are not scared" I asked the boy confused.

I looked at him, he had red ruby eyes and ash-light-blue hair, and he was wearing a long black coat. "Why should I be scared of you, when you don't see an enemy in me?" He asked back.

"Even when I don't see you as an enemy I could kill you easily." I said back. "Maybe, but you wouldn't." He said.

"Why wouldn't I kill you?" I asked dangerously back. "Because if you wanted to kill me, I would probably be that now." He said back. I had to admit that he was brave. "And you just saved me." He said.