The cute cat 3

Warnings: angst, fluff,

Au: Quirks doesn't exist, the LOV are normal people, Kurogiri is a human, neko Shigaraki

______________________

Dabi POV:

"You wait here, I will get blue rose" I explained befor I ran in the direction where the cat was ranning. I was really angry of Jin why did he has to say this. After a while of searching the cat, I wanted to open the next door when I heard someone sobbing behind the door. What the fu.. is happening here. I opened the door as quiet as possible and what I saw really shooked me. "Please... don't send me back to him..." a scared voice whispered at me.

A blue haired pale boy was huddled on the wall, he had cat ears and a cat tail. That was when I noticed that he must be blue rose. I was slowly walking over to him and set in front of him. "Hey...don't worry, I won't send you back." I calmly said. He looked at me with his beautiful red ruby eyes. He looked really scared and tired at the same time. "Don't worry you are safe here." I continued saying nothings to him to calm him down. I touched his head. Oh my God his hair was so soft and before I knew it, he started to purr. My heart melt inside of me. How cute does he have to be.

"Sorry my little thing, but I have to go back. Don't worry I will come back later, but try to sleep, ok?" I asked him. He nodded. I stood up and got out of the room and closed the door. What the hell happend to him. I asked myself.

"Oh Dabs you are back!" Toga screamed.  "And how is the cat?" asked Mr. Compress me. "He is fine now, don't worry." I said back. "So are we going to give Kai his cat back, or not?" Asked Jin. "JIN!" Magne said warning. "What, I just asked?" Jin defended himself. "I will decide it later." I said to them. "Where is blue rose?" Toga asked curiouse. "In my bedroom sleeping." I answerd.

And before I knew it, Toga was running to my bedroom. "Toga, come back now!" I shouted at her but she was already gone. I ran as fast as I could behind her. Oh no, what if she finds him in his human form? I have to stop her. I thought to myself. Then my bedroom was in front of me, I went inside, to see Toga who was trying to catch blue rose. Then the cat saw me and without hesitation he ran towards me and jumped up at me. Then the scared cat was on my shoulder.

"Toga leave the cat alone." Sako came into the room. "Please, Dabi give me the cat." Toga begged. "I think you're scared blue rose now enough." I said. "Come guys we should go now." Magne said. Toga sighed, but then went with the others out of the house. "Bye" They all shouted as they left. I then went back to my room.

"So blue rose, do you wanna explain something to me?" I asked curious. The cat was in front of me on the floor and looked scared at me. "Don't worry, I won't do anything to you." I calmly tried to comfort him. He still looked scared at me, but I think he is now a bit calmer.

He then went to his human form. "So what exactly are you?" I asked curious. "I am a half cat and a half human, but most of the time I am a cat. Well you might know these things as a hybrid, but yeah..." He mumbled the last part. "And why are you so often a cat?" I asked confused. I mean if he would be a human, he could live a normal live, or? "I...When I am in my human form, everyone can still see my cat ears and my tail." He explained. "And what did Kai to you?" I asked him curiously. He now looked more scared than he already was. "I'm sorry for asking... you can tell me if you want. I'm not forcing you." I quickly said. "It's okay, but I can't tell you, sorry" He apologized.

I then went closer to him. "You are save here." I calmly said. "Thank you for helping me." He said back. Now I was in front of him and hugged him. He hugged back. "So what is actually your real name?" I asked him. "It is Tomura, Tomura Shigaraki." He answerd. I then began to pet his hair and he then began to purr. And befor I knew it, I said "Oh my gosh, why are you so cute and beautiful?". After what I said, he blushed slightly and I chuckled.

3rd Person POV

After a few weeks of living together, they became closer and closer. Dabi had feelings for Tomura and Tomura began to trust Dabi more. The friends of Dabi didn't know that Tomura was a half human and half cat yet. So they still called him blue rose.

Spinner POV:

I was invited to Dabi's house for the mystery dinner. Every year on one day we play the mystery game. I was the last one who arrived. During the game blue rose come in the room. He looked at us curiouse. He then probablely searched Dabi, but he was in the kitchen to get something for the game. Then he saw me and walked over to me. He then jumped on my lap and made himself comfortable. I began to pet him and he then began to purr.

After the game Toga really wanted to watch a movie. We all went to the living room. After making us comfortable the cat came again and wanted to get to me, but Dabi grabbed him and made him lay on his lap. I didn't really care about that. I don't really know why, but I think Dabi doesn't really like me if I am near his cat.

Dabi POV:

I don't know why, but I didn't like it when Shigi goes to Shuichi. Everytime something like that happens, I feel like I want to kill him. What damm feeling is this. Just now Shigi wanted to lay on Shuichi lap, but I quickly grabbed him. He looked at me confused but I didn't care. I think that he understand that then he just made himself comfortable of my lap.

During the movie I looked down to see a sleeping cat. Oh my gosh why does he have to look so cute when he is asleep. It make me crazy. Then suddenly "Hey Dabs how about we will make a sleep over tonight" Toga screamd. "Yeah that would be funnie" joined Magne. The other ones looked at me and I nodded. Toga screamd because of her happienes.

The cat woke up really fearful and befor I know it, he wasn't on my lap. I looked around to see the cat hanging on my curtains. "Really Toga?" I asked angriely. "What is wrong?" Toga confuesd asked. "Did you have to scare him to death?" I still angriely asked. "What do you mean, who did I scare?" She still confused asked. I showed in the direction where the cat was. "Ops, sorry blue rose" She apologiesed. I stand up and grabbed the still scared cat. "Shh, Tomura everything is fine." I wishperd that only he could hear me. He calmed down a bit.

Then we heard a yawning from Jin. "I think we should go sleeping" said Kurogiri. "I agree" said Mr. Compress and Magne at the same time. Shuichi and Jin nodded to agree. "Come on guys it is not that late." Toga said. I looked at my wristwatch. "It is already 11p.m." I then said. She looked at me with a blick that would say, really you too, don't ask me how I could see this. "Ok everyone knows were you rooms are, good night" I said. The others nodded, just not Toga she really looked angry at me. Everyone then went to their bedrooms. Everyone has already one bedroom, because they often sleep in my house.

_________________

I am sorry if it's boring.

1358 Words