Save my brother 3

Warnings: none

AU: The league doesn't exist; Dabi, Shigaraki and Twice are not villains, the others don't exist, ( I am sorry about that), The Shimura family is alive, Tomura Shigaraki is now Tenko Shimura, Dabi is Touya Todoroki; Dabi, Twice and Hana (is the sister from Tenko) are heroes. Dabi, Twice and Hana are friends and were in the same hero class. Dabi has loved (he still loves him) Tenko. Tenko is a normal civilist. But one day he disappeared.

____________________________________

Dabi POV:

"We have to go now," I said to Twice, he nodded. We went out of our hideout. "Stop, what should we do with Eri?" Twice asked me. I thought for a moment. Eri came out of her hideout under the bed. "You are coming with us," I said.

Twice get Eri in his arms and we started running. "Eh, where are they?" Twice asked. "Eri do you know, where they could be?" I asked her, she shook her head. I was in my thoughts when we heard someone fighting.

We run in the direction where the voices came from. And then we saw the heroes fighting against the villains. Where is he? I thought. I looked around and then I saw him he was standing on the side of the fight. I run to him and grabbed his hand and run back to Twice and Eri.

"You still hear?" He asked confused. "I said, I won't go without you," I explained. "Dabi, we should go somewhere safer than here." Twice said. "You are right." We run away again. Then we found a safe place.

"Here we should be saved," Tomura said. We stopped. "I thought I would never see you again," Eri said while she started crying. Tomura went next to Twice. "Let me hold here." He said to Twice. Twice gave him the crying girl.

"Shh, don't worry now everything is fine," Tomura said. I have to admit, how he speaks with the girl is a wonderful. I thought to myself. "I am sorry for asking, but how did you two even get here?" Twice asked. I looked angrily at him. Eri was now sleeping.

"Eris's mother didn't want her, so she gave her to Kai. Kai used her for her quirk." Tomura explained. "And you, how did you get here," I asked now curious. "Kai kidnapped me four years ago. He was in love with me so he married me even if I didn't want to. Then I have dyed my hair to look more like Eri." He explained.

I was shocked and I could see that Twice was also shocked. "What hair color did you have before you dyed it?" Twice asked. "Black" He answered. "Do you know some girl named Hana, she must be now a hero?" Tomura asked.

Silence. "Yes, what a coincidence she is our best friend." Twice said. Twice got Eri from Tomura so he didn't have to hold her anymore. It looked like he was in his thoughts. "Wait, you two are her best friend?" He asked confused.

"Yes, if you mean Hana Shimura." I answered. Why is he acting like that? I asked myself. "You know her, but that means you two are...Jin, Touya?" First, he just whispered but then he asked. "How do you know our names?" Twice asked confused.

Tomura has started crying. "Hey don't cry," I said. Why is he now crying? I thought, then I went to him and hugged him. "Please stop crying," I said again. He hugged back, but one minute he got away from me.

"I am sorry, you won't remember me. You must have forgotten me already. After all, it has been already four years." He said. Now I was confused and I could see that Twice was also confused. I was still in my thoughts when it happened.

Someone comes running to us. Twice looked shocked at me. I asked myself why, but then I was that it wasn't a hero, it was the guy named Kai. Twice gave Tomura Eri back and together we made a wall, behind us Tomura with Eri.

How dumb of him to come right here to us. I thought to myself, but then I saw that he touched the floor. And before we could do anything were Tomura and Eri not here anymore. A big hole was now behind us. I looked back at Kai, who has now Tomura and Eri.

I felt how mad I was. I will kill this b*stard. I thought to myself. "Dabi, calm down." I heard Twice say to me. I then saw that I activated my fire quirk. I was forced to calm down a bit. I looked angrily at Kai. Then he activated his quirk and made walls around him.

We couldn't see what he was doing in there, but Tomura and Eri were with him, so we didn't wait and attacked the wall. One minute passed, then the other heroes were here too. Together we attacked the walls.

Then a hole was in here and the fight began. I looked around to find Tomura and Eri, but couldn't see much. Then I saw a blue hair. I ran to them, then I saw that Tomura was knocked out.

Eri was sitting next to him crying. "Don't worry everything is going to be fine," I said to Eri to calm her down. I looked around and then saw Twice. "Twice, I need you here!" I screamed to him. He came here.

"What happened?" He asked me as he saw Tomura on the floor. "I don't know, Kai must have knocked him out," I said to him. "He...pro..he protected me.. and then Kai was so mad at him..." She explained while she cried.

"Get Eri, I will get him," I told Twice. He nodded and then he got Eri. I got Tomura on my arms. And together we ran out of the fight. When we were outside I looked again at him. "Come Dabi, we should get him in a hospital." Twice said to me. I nodded.

After they arrested Kai and get Tomura to a hospital.

Twice POV:

I was playing with Eri, while Dabi was visibly worried about Tomura. "Don't worry Dabi everything is going to be fine," I said to him. "I could have saved him, but now he is in a hospital room," Dabi said desperate.

I wanted to say something to make his worry disappear when suddenly Hana came. "And how was the mission?" She asked and now I remembered that she wasn't there. She had something else to do.

"We are okay and the little girl also, but her older brother is now in a hospital," I explained to her. "Oh, I am sorry to hear that." She said. I wanted to say that everything is going to be fine when Dabi got a call. "Hello?" He asked

"Yes that's me, is he okay." He talked on the phone and I knew that it was the hospital. After Dabi ended the call he said. "Let's go, let us visit Tomura.", he went away. I sighed, but stood up. "Come Eri let's visit your brother, Hana are you coming with us?" I asked her.

"Sure why not." She said and then we were in the car. Now we were in the hospital and went to the room, where Tomura should be. We waited in front of the door and after a few minutes, the doctor came out.

__________________________

I hope you guys have liked the third part of this story

1236 Words