Model

Warnings: fluff

AU: Dabi and Twice are models, and Tomura and Dabi are secretly dating. Tomura, Spinner, and Toga are friends and are going to the same school.

________________________

Shigaraki POV:

"Why is she that happy, she is scaring me." I said to my friend Spinner. "I really don't know." Spinner answered me. Toga looked really happy in her phone and was red in the face.

"Is everything okay Toga?" I asked her. She nodded, without looking at me. "I think she is ill." I said to Spinner. "Maybe you are right." He whispered back.

"You know, that I can hear you." Toga said and finally looked at us. "If you aren't sick, then why are you that red in the face?" Spinner asked.

"I am not sick. But this guy is just really cute." Toga said. "What guy?" Spinner and I asked at the same time. "The two models Twice and Dabi." She explained.

"Oh, I have heard from them, they should be really famous now." Spinner said. "Can I see the picture?" I asked Toga, she nodded and gave me her phone.

I looked at the picture. There was a boy with white hair and another one with blond hair. "You like them?" I asked Toga.

"Of course, they are really handsome." Toga said. "I think they look like just some men, who think they are better than us." I explained.

Toga looked angrily at me and Spinner started to laugh. I didn't have something against them. I just wanted to annoy Toga.

"You don't know, what you are talking about." Toga said angrily. Spinner still laughed. "What are you freaks laughing at?" Suddenly a girl's voice was heard.

I turned around. I sighed. The most popular girl's group was behind me. The leader from them said it. "What do you want, Hanna?" I asked the leader of the group.

Spinner stopped laughing and looked angrily at them. Spinner and I didn't like the girl's group, because they were really mean to Toga.

"Oh, nothing. I just wanted to know, if you have it already heard." She said. "What heard?" Toga curiously asked.

"I have met the famous model Dabi and Twice." Hanna said. The whole girl's group screamed. "Really? How were they?" Toga asked her.

"As if I would tell you how it was." The leader said. I rolled my eyes. They were really idiots. "Just go away already." Spinner said angrily.

"Yes, yes, you freaks would never meet a famous like them. Do you even know, that Dabi is my boyfriend?" She asked us.

I sighed. That was the stupidest thing I have ever hurt. I thought. "Just go already." Spinner said again, now a bit louder.

"Yes, yes. Let's go girls." The leader said and the group went away. Toga looked sad. "Hanna is a really lucky girl when her boyfriend is a famous model." She said and sighed.

"Don't worry she is lying, because I don't think Dabi is her boyfriend." I said to her. She looked a bit happier.

"When we are already by boyfriends, what happened with your boyfriend? Didn't you say you had one, Tomura?" Spinner asked me and changed the topic.

"Yes, now I remember, you said you had one." Toga said, now happy again. "Yes, I have a boyfriend." I said.

"I want to see him." Spinner said. "Yes, yess, pleaseeee Tomura." Toga said and made puppy eyes. "I got it, I will call him and make a meeting." I said to them and got my phone.