Same Person 2

Warnings: Angst?

AU: Quirks don't exist. The Shimura family is a famous mafia group, the league too, but Dabi is the leader. Tenko changed his name to Tomura because he didn't want to be a mafia. Tomura doesn't know who Dabi is. Toya and Tomura are secretly dating, because Dabi said his name is Toya.

It is a familiar story of "Arranged marriage"

______________________

Dabi POV

"Should we write a letter to the Shimura family now?" Toga asked. "No, we will wait, I want to speak first with our guest." I said.

They looked confused at me but didn't say something about it. "Mr. Compress, I want you to go back to our guest's house and look after it. So if a family member of his should appear it won't get suspicious." I explained to him.

He nodded and left the room, to get anything ready. "For the others, I want you to look after our guest. He is allowed to go free in this house, but he is not allowed to get out of the house and wherever he is somebody has to be with him and you are not allowed to hurt him, got it?" I asked.

They nodded without asking any questions. "Okay, I will go now and  get something, I will be back later." I said and left the room.

Hopefully, no one is hurting him. I already have to work on, how to let Tomura trust me again. I thought angrily. Why didn't I see it was Tenko the whole time? I mean he dyed his hair, but his eye colors were the same.

Twice POV:

"Why do you think, Dabi wants us to look after that boy?" Toga asked curiously. "Maybe, he got other plans now." I suggest.

"I don't care, we should look after the boy now, I am pretty sure, that he should wake up soon." Spinner said and started to go.

"Yeah, you are right, come Twice." Toga happily said and followed Spinner. I started to go too. After we arrived at the door from the quest room, I unlocked it.

"Are you already awake, boy?" Spinner asked and opened the door. The boy was looking down and sitting in one of the corners of the room.

"Are you okay?" Spinner asked and went to him. "Wait, Spinner! He could attack you." Toga said worriedly. "I don't think he would and even when I could still protect myself." Spinner said.

He stopped in front of the boy and kneeled down. "Are you okay?" He asked again. "How can I be okay, when you kidnapped me?" The boy asked back. "I mean he is right, we kidnapped him." I said.

"Yeah, we kidnapped him, but don't worry we won't hurt you." Toga said happily. "Why did you kidnap me?" The boy asked still looking down.

"That is a good question, I can't answer it for you, I am sorry." Spinner said. It was silence. "However, you must be hungry, right? And we have to show you around this house too." I said to break the silence.

"Showing me around the house, why?" The boy asked, finally looking up. He looked confused. "The boss wanted us to do it." I said.

Spinner stood up. "Let's go then." He said and held his hand the boy against. The boy took the hand and stood up too.

"Can I show him around? Please!" Toga asked. "Sure." Spinner said. "Yay, Hello my name is Toga." She went in front of the boy and pushed Spinner away, he made an angry noise but didn't say something.

"Tomura." He introduced himself. Toga looked confused. "Why are you not telling me your real name, I mean we already know it, but...?" She asked. I looked at Spinner. He looked as confused as I was.