Kid Shigaraki

Warnings: Spoilers

Au: Normal, Shigaraki got hit with a child quirk, and now he is a kid. Dabi and Shigaraki are already dating

 Touya and Tenko were friends in the past because Rei (Dabi's mother) and Nao (Shigarakis's mother) were really good friends, but after Enji (Father from Dabi) became a pro hero, they have never seen each other again. (I will just say, that Tenko was 3 and Toya was 5 years old).

Dabi isn't a pedo (I hope I have written it right) The kid is from the moment when the father slapped him after Hana showed him the picture.

________________

Dabi POV:

I was sitting at the bar watching some videos, when Toga and Spinner came back, from the mission.

"You are back, I don't care." Twice said happily, he was on the couch. I looked at them, Spinner was holding something, but I didn't pay attention to this.

I was looking behind them, where was he? "Where is Tomura?" I asked them. They looked at each other. I was confused. I was sure, that he was with them.

Kurogiri and Mr. Compress were coming into the room. "You are back, how was the mission?" Mr. Compress asked.

"We made it, but eh.. how should I say?" Spinner said but didn't finish his sentences. Then the thing he was holding moved.

We all looked at it. Wait, it isn't just a thing, it is a small kid. "Did you steal a kid?" I asked them confused.

"What no! Why should we steal a kid?" Spinner said horrified. "Because you are holding a child, are you stupid?" Twice explained.

The kid moved around and then looked at us. It was a small boy, he had black hair and red eyes. I could say.

The kid looked afraid. "Who are you?" The boy whispered afraid. "Don't worry kid, we won't hurt you." Mr. Compress said to the kid.

"So why did you steal this kid?" Mr. Compress asked now Spinner and Toga. "I already said, that I didn't steal him." Spinner said upset. "Then why are you holding this child?" I asked him confused.

The kid looked around. I think I have seen him before. "Look that's Tomura." Toga explained. Now I was really confused.

"That is Tomura? I still don't care" Twice asked, visibly not believing her. "Yes it is, he got hit with a quirk and now he is a kid, or why isn't he here already?" Spinner explained.

Okay, that makes sense. The kid looked still around, but I couldn't tell if he was scared or not. "Hey little one, what is your name?" I asked the kid.

The kid looked at me. "My father always told me, not to talk with strangers." The kid whispered. "Spinner let the kid stand on the floor." I said to him. Spinner let the kid stand on the floor.

I kneeled down in front of the kid. "My name is Dabi, what's yours?" I asked him and gave him my hand. The kid looked at me, with his red ruby eyes.

He was so cute. He wanted to give me his hand but then decided not to do that. "Are you a hero?" He asked me, still whispering.

I was confused and I could tell that the others, were as confused as me. Should I tell him, that I am a hero? I mean I would lie to him, but he is a kid.

"Yes, I am a hero." I decided to lie. The kid's eyes begin to light. "Really?" He asked, not afraid anymore. I nodded.

"I have never met a hero." The kid said and hugged me. I hugged him back. "So are you now telling us what your name is?" I asked him hopping. I let go of him.