The cute cat 2

warnings: none

Au: Quirks doesn't exist, the LOV are normal people, Kurogiri is a human, neko Shigaraki

___________________________

Saturday

Shigaraki POV:

I was sleeping when I heard something. I stood up to look what that noise was. I went out of the bedroom and looked to the antechamber, to find people I didn't know. There were four boys and two girls I think. The blonde girl saw me and began to scream, everyone looked at her shooked. "What 's wrong Toga" asked the blond boy. "THERE IS A CATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" screamed the girl. Now everyone looked at me.

I made myself as small as possible, bristled my fur and hissed. "Toga stop screaming you are scaring the cat" Said a boy with purple hair. "Dabi you never said that you have a cat" said the big girl. "Yeah, I found the cat just this week and mabye I forgot to tell you guys" said the tall man. So his name is Dabi, interesting. I thought to myself. I might calmed down a bit and smoothed my fur.

Dabi POV:

The cat calmed down a bit. Why does it keep looking at me as if it could understand us, that is odd. "So what is the name of the little thing" asked Magne. I was just about to reply when I remembered that I have not given the cat one yet. "I didn't gave it a name yet." I explained. Toga and Magne looked at me reproachfully. "Is the cat male or female?" asked Sako me. I thought for a moment, I didn't really know the answer. "Are you female?" I asked the cat. My friends looked at me, as if I have lost my mind. I didn't really know why I asked the cat, it was just a feeling I had. Then suddenly the cat shook his head, as if it wanted to say no. "Then are you male?" I asked again. The cat nodded. Everyone looked shocked. "The cat is male" I answerd the question from Salo.

"How... heh.. how is this possibly?" asked Jin confused. "I don't know but I know that the cat can understand me." I told my friends. Toga looked suddenly focused and that's really rare. "What about blue rose" said Toga suddenly. I looked at her confused. "Na, the name could be blue rose" explained Toga as if would be the most normal thing ever. "Why blue rose?" asked Shuichi confused. "Are you stupied or something like that?" Toga asked annoyed. "I like the name" said Magne. Sako and Kurogiri agreed with her.

I must say this name fits the cat. "So little thing your new name is blue rose." I said to the light blue cat. Blue rose looked at me, with a face not seriously or. I alost laughed at the cat's face.

Shigaraki POV:

Really blue Rose, are they stupied, they can't just call me blue rose. I looked at Dabi with a face that would tell everyone not seriously or then this human smirked at me. Really you wanna stress me?

A bit later

3rd Person POV:

 After they ate some food, they went to the living room. They were sitting on the floor (I know that they are over twenty) and were talking about stuff. Blue rose a.k.a Shigaraki was laying on Dabi's lap. After they talked about everything and nothing Dabi stood up and turned the TV on. Everyone was sitting now on the couch, Blue rose this time on the lap of Shuichi.

On the TV was just an interview. Kai Chisaki was interviewed from a reporter. Suddenly the light blue cat jumped behind Shuichi. Everyone looked at the cat. The cat looked the first time he was at Dabi's house scared. "Is everything ok blue rose" asked Shuichi confuesd. The cat was still behind him, so Shuichi grabed the little thing and let it sit on his lap again. "Dabi, I think your cat is scared of the TV" Shuichi explained to the others.

Exactly at this moment the reporter asked "So how is your cat looking Mr. Chisaki?" "My cat's fur is a mix of ash-light blue and light blue, if you have seen my cat please tell me, I really miss him" Chisaki explained. Then a photo was shown from the cat. "DABI!!!!! Did you steal blue rose" screamed Toga horrified. "What... no of course not, I found blue rose on the streed injured" Dabi calmly explained. Then began the fight if Dabi should bring the cat back to Chisaki.

During the fight Shuichi didn't stop petting the cat. The cat put his ear's down and then began to whimper. "Ok THAT'S ENOUGH" screamt Shuichi "You are scaring the cat" explained he now calmer. They stopped arguing with each other. "So what are we going to do?" asked Sako. "We should give Kai his cat back" said Magne. "Excuse me, I am not giving MY cat to Kai" said Dabi angrily. Shuichi tried to calm down the cat. "I don't know why but I think blue rose run away from Kai" said Kurogiri.

"Why do you think that?" asked Toga now confused. "I mean I just think..." Kurogiri wanted to continue but got interrupted from Dabi "Just say it already". Kurogiri looked at Dabi angrily but then contiued explaining "As I said I think that blue rose run away from Kai, because Dabi you said that you found the cat hurt and blue rose is litteraly scared of Kai, so when I am completely wrong or Kai did something that blue rose didn't like. That would be explaining why he is scared of him."

"And what is, when you are wrong and Kai is a really good owner?" asked Jin. "Blue rose, I am sorry for scaring you" apologised Dabi to his cat. The cat might calmed down a bit. "Don't worry we will bring you back to your original owner" said Sako. The cat jumped down from Shuichi and began to run away. Dabi looked angrily at Jin. "What how should I know that blue rose would be more scared, I just wanted him to calm down." defendet Jin himself.

Dabi POV:

"You wait here, I will get him" I explained before I ran in the direction where the cat was running. I was really angry of Jin why did he say this. After a while of searching the cat, I wanted to open the next door when I heard someone sobbing behind the door. What the f*ck is happening here. I opened the door as quiet as possible and what I saw really shooked me. "Please... don't send me back to him..." a scared voice whispered at me.

_______________________

I hope you liked it, please write in the comments if I should contuine with this Story

1099 Words