Wish

Warnings: Fluff

Au: Normal, Dabi and Hawks were dating, but then Hawks cheated on him. Out of a sudden, Dabi can make a wish, but just one.

What will he wish for?

___________________

Dabi POV:

I was angry at me and Hawks. Hawks has cheated on me, but I am angry at me, for not knowing. Twice has told me then, when he found out.

Now I was laying in my bed and being angry at myself. I looked at my phone to get calm, when someone knocked at the door.

"It's open!" I shouted. Who could it be? Toga came inside with Twice. "Everything okay?" I asked them.

Toga looked really happy. "We have got you something." Twice explained. I sat up and looked suspiciously at them.

Twice was holding something in his hands. "And what?" I asked them curious. "Boss gave us a mission to do and while doing it, we found a stone." Twice said happily.

"A stone." I replead. "Yes a stone, but this stone will make a wish come true." Toga explained. A stone! Will do what?! I didn't get anything.

"Is this a bad jock?" I asked them, not knowing what I should say, I was too confused. "No." Toga said and sounded really serious and when Toga is serious it has to be true because Toga is never being really serious.

"And why should you two give me something?" I asked them suspiciously again. "Come on, we all know that the breakup with Hawks made you upset." Twice said.

"Was it that obviously?" I asked them. Both of them nodded. I sighed. "I mean even boss knows it. He didn't give you any missions to do, for the next whole week." Toga said and sounded like she was jealous.

Even the boss knows about it. Now I felt bad. Out of a sudden, my phone rang. I looked quickly at the display. It was Hawks. Now I was really in a bad mood.

"I will get the call quickly." I said to my friends after I got the call.

"Hey babe." Hawks said.

"I know, what you did. We are over." I said angrily into the phone.

"It was a misunderstanding." He said.

"No, it wasn't. We are over!" I said now furious.

Toga and Twice looked at each other.

"But I am the one. I am your soulmate." Hawks said.

"First, how do you want to know that and second I don't believe in things like that." I said angry.

"Please babe, I still love you." Hawks said, but I ignored it and hung up.

"He doesn't let you alone, right?" Toga asked compassionately. "Sadly no." I said, still a bit angry. "How about we change the topic? What is now with the stone?" Twice said.

I was happy that he changed the topic. "Please Dabi, do it for us and wish something." Toga said and made puppy eyes.

"Ok, I will try it." I said. Toga looked happily at me. "And what are you wishing for?" Twice asked. I thought for a bit. "I will tell you tomorrow, what I have wished and if something happened." I said.

Thankfully Toga was okay with it because she smiled and then went out of the room. Twice smiled too, gave me the stone, and then followed her.

What could I wish for? Soulmate? Hawks? I thought for a bit and after one hour, I knew what I would wish for.