Christmas Special

Warnings: Fluff

AU: The league celebrates Christmas together. That is the first Christmas where Dabi and Tomura are dating. The league celebrated every time together, except for Tomura. He was always in his room.

___________________________

3rd Person POV:

The whole league was in the living room except for Tomura. He was in his room. How every Christmas, he wanted to celebrate alone in his room.

"You guys know why we are in the living room." Toga said loud to the others. "Yes, we know, we are trying to get Tomura to celebrate with us. Why am I here again?" Twice said, a bit too serious.

"But how should we do this?" Spinner asked, he already tried to get Tomura to celebrate with them. "It is very easy, we only have to... okay! First, we will get the presents." Toga said with a decision in her voice.

 "You are right, we should first, get the presents and then I will try to change his mind." Dabi said with a decision in his voice as Toga.

"Hah! You will try to get Tomura out of his room, if I can't do that, then you don't even have to try." Spinner said scornfully. It didn't even pass a second and they both already were ready to kill each other.

"Maybe you forget it, but the boss and I are dating." Dabi said with even more scornful in his voice than Spinner.

"You know what, I will kill you right now." Spinner said and everyone could hear that he wasn't lying about that.

"Okay, both of you calm down now!" Toga said annoyed. The both men stopped looking at each other with murderous lust.

"And even if you will kill each other, Tomura wouldn't talk with the survivor anymore, because then his best friend or his boyfriend died on Christmas." Kurogiri said. Immediately, both of them sat down again. (They stood up)

"Okay, let's go shopping for now, so we will be back soon. I still don't know why am I here." Twice said with happiness in his voice.

"Yes, you are right, let's go already." Toga said happily. "Should we tell Tomura that we are living?" Spinner asked while looking in the direction where Tomura's room is. "I am going to tell him." Dabi said and stood up.

"No way, I am going to tell him." Spinner said angrily. They looked at each other with the murder lust from before, but before they could attack each other, Kurogiri teleported himself away.

After a few seconds, a portal was here again and Kurogiri came out. "He knows now about it." Kurogiri said. "Perfect, are you teleporting us to the shopping center, Kurogiri?" Mr. Compress asked him.

Kurogiri nodded and with that, a portal was here again. The league went inside the portal.

Shigaraki POV:

They went now away. I thought. I could hear that the voices disappeared. I stood up from the chair I was sitting on before.

It is time for me to get it all ready. I went down into the kitchen, with the bags I brought before. I put the bags down and got everything ready before I went into the kitchen, with the things I needed for now.

I didn't know how to cook well, but this one recipe, I learned the whole year. It was a menu for Christmas. I got the things ready I needed for it before I started to cook the menu.

After two hours (I don't know how long that really takes to cook, so I apologize. And for the others, they are having fun at the shopping center, not on purpose, of course.)