Save my brother 4

Warnings: mention of rape

AU: The league doesn't exist; Dabi, Shigaraki and Twice are not villains, the others doesn't exist, ( I am sorry about that), The Shimura family is alive, Tomura Shigaraki is now Tenko Shimura, Dabi is Touya Todoroki; Dabi, Twice and Hana (is the sister from Tenko) are heros. Dabi, Twice and Hana are friends and were in the same hero class. Dabi has loved (he still loves him) Tenko. Tenko is a normal civilist. But one day he disappeared.

______________

Twice POV:

"And how is he?" Dabi asked the doctor. "He is okay now, but I am worried about something." The doctor said. We looked worried at each other. "He has really much wounds, but thats not were my worry comes from it is..." It looked like the doctor didn't wanna talk about it.

"He has really much bite wounds and... how should I say it." The doctor stopped. "You mean like he was raped?" Hana suddenly said. And the doctor nodded. I was shocked to hear that, the poor boy.

"Can we go inside?" Dabi asked. "Of course and when something is wrong please tell me." The doctor said before  he went away. I heard Dabi sighing and then he opened the door. We went inside and saw Tomura on the bed sitting and looking out of the window.

As we came inside he looked at us, happily. "Oh, I didn't know you would visit me, even Eri is here." He said. I get Eri on the floor and she run to him. "I was so worried about you." Eri said and started crying. Tomura hugged her.

"Te..." I heard Hana say. What did she want to say and why did she stop? I thought to myself.

3rd Person POV:

Tomura now looked at her, shocked to see her. "You are the boy?" Hana asked. I don't get it. Thought Dabi and Twice. "It is nice to see you again." The blue haired boy said. The other to boys didn't get it. Eri fell meanwhile asleep

"And it is nice that you remember." The blue haired boy condined saying. "Wai...wait you two know each other?" Twice asked. "Of course we know each other, are you two stupid. Don't tell me you don't know who he is." She said and then looked angrily at Dabi.

"It is okay, I would be suprised if they would have known who I am." Tomura said. Then they all heard someone yawning. Eri is awake. "Tomura?" She asked. "Yes, is something wrong?" Tomura asked back.

"As we were there, at the base, you said to them." Eri pointed at Dabi and Twice. "Their names, and their names are Jin and Touya you said, right?" She asked him. He looked confused but nodded.

"And this girl is Hana, so it must be them, Hana is your older sister and the other twos are her best friend, right?" She said. "Yes you are right Hana is my older sister and these two are her best friends, but how do you know that?" He asked Eri confused.

"You told me, as we were still in that prison." Eri explained. "Oh, you are really smart Eri." Tomura said and pated her hair. The two boy looked confused and then they remembered that he must be Tenko.

"So the whole time, our best friends little brother was in some stupid prison and just waited for us to save him. What is this?" Dabi said confused. Tomura/Tenko smiled because of that. Hana went to him and hugged him. "My poor little brother." She said and started crying.

One week later

3rd Person POV:

"How are you, Hana?" Twice asked her. Hana, Twice and Dabi were at Hanas home talking with each other. Tomura was in his old room sleeping. "I am okay, don't worry." Hana answered.