Girl?

Warnings: none

Au: Normal, Shigaraki got hit with a quirk that turned him into a girl

___________________________

3rd Person POV:

The league was in the living room, waiting for Tomura to wake up, to give them orders. Everything was like a normal day, but then they heard a scream from Tomura's room.

Kurogiri immediately teleported himself in the direction, where the scream came from. "What happened? I don't care." Twice asked.

"It sounded like a girl was screaming." Mr. Compress said. "Should we go with Kurogiri?" Dabi asked.

"No, I think Kurogiri will call us when he needs help." Mr. Compress said. "The sound came from Tomura's room, do you think he is okay?" Toga asked scared.

"Yes, don't worry Toga, everything, is going to be fine. He is probably dead." Twice said to calm her down. Then Kurogiri came back. "What happened?" Spinner asked curiously.

"I am not sure, how to tell you this." Kurogiri said. Now was the league confused. "I hate my life." Suddenly the league heard a voice behind Kurogiri.

"Do we have a new member? I don't want a new member" Twice asked confused. "Really Twice? No, we don't have a new member." A girl with long ash-light-blue hair was standing behind Kurogiri.

The League was confused. "But you..." Spinner said but didn't finish the sentences. "Are you all that stupid, or are you just playing to be that stupid?" The girl asked annoyed.

"Wait a minute, Tomura?!" Mr. Compress suddenly said. "Wow, a member of my league, can actually see that it's me." The girl said annoyed and bored.

"Wow, I didn't know, that you are actually a girl." Dabi said. The girl looked with a dead stare at Dabi. " I am not a girl, I must be hit with a quirk." The girl said angrily.

"I have to admit that you actually look cute as a girl." Dabi said and smirked. The girl looked angrily at him. "Do you have a dead wish?" Tomura asked angrily.

"What? I only said the truth." Dabi said to defend himself. "Boss, do you have any orders for us today?" Mr. Compress asked, to save Dabi from their angry boss.

Tomura looked first surprised but then got what Mr. Compress meant and thought for a few minutes.

"Not really, no. I don't have orders for you now." He said after a few seconds. "Juhu, that means that we have a day off." Toga happily said.

"Hey Tomu, do you think you can still beat me in the Minecraft PVP?" Spinner asked and smirked. "Do you really think, just because I am a girl, that means, that you can beat me in Minecraft PVP?" Tomura asked.

"I don't know, maybe." Spinner said. "You will lose." Tomura said and with that the two went away.

After a few hours

Dabi POV:

I was talking with Twice and Toga, when Twice suddenly asked. "Toga, are you okay? I don't care." Twice asked. "Oh, yes, I am okay. I was just thinking." She happily said.

"What were you thinking about, normally you are still talking with us." Dabi asked curiously. "Nothing much, but do you guys think, Tomura would let me help him style, now that he is a girl?" She asked us.

I thought for a moment. It was confusing that he suddenly turned into a girl. "I am pretty sure, that he will say yes, but first we have to get him away from Spinner." I said.

"I can do that. I don't want to." Twice said. "Okay, then let's go." I said and got up. Spinner and Tomura were still playing video games. I was pretty sure that Spinner was the whole time losing.

We just arrived at the door to the gaming room, when we heard that Tomura was talking to Spinner.

"I will be getting myself something to drink, do you want something too?" Tomura asked Spinner. It was silently for a few seconds, which meant that Spinner was thinking.

"I have a plan, I will get Tomura and Twice you distract Spinner, while Toga is styling Tomua." I quickly whispered.

The two nodded. "I want orange juice if we still have some." Spinner said. "Okay, I will be back in a few minutes." Tomura said. We could hear Steps. Toga and Twice were going a bit away from the door and I hid next to the door, ready to get Tomura.

We could hear the door open. Tomura went out, but before he closed the door again, he froze in place. "Do you need something?" He asked Twice and Toga.

"Can I style you?" Toga excitedly asked. Tomura didn't notice me yet. "No." He simply said. I quickly grabbed him from behind and before he could make a sound I covered his mouth with my hand.

He turned his head and looked angrily at me. Why the h*ll was he so cute when he was angry? "Just go already Twice, before Spinner is coming out." I whispered to him, he nodded and went into the room, but he opened the door, that Spinner couldn't see Tomura.

"Let's go Toga." I whispered to her. I get Tomura up, still covering his mouth. Wow, he was light, I mean he was now a girl for a few hours, but not even Toga was that light. (Dabi gets a few times Toga up too.)

I am pretty sure that is normal. I thought and hoped that I was right. We went to Toga's room, after we arrived, I placed Tomura on a chair.

He still looked angrily at me. "What?" I asked innocently. "Did you have to carry me here?" He angrily asked. "Yes, because, if I haven't you wouldn't let Toga style you." I explained.

He still looked angrily, but it looked like he didn't want to try to escape. "Dabi, get out." Toga suddenly said. I was confused.

"You are a boy, you have to get out." She explained. Oh, that makes sense. I thought and went out of the room.

Time Skip, because I am lazy, the next day. (Should I write a Story where Toga styles Tomura?)

Shigaraki POV:

I was finally, a boy again. I thought happily. I went out of my room and wanted to go to the living room when I bumped into Dabi, who just went as well out of his room.

"Are you okay?" He asked me I nodded. He looked at me as if he would control me. "Is something wrong?" I asked him confused.

"You are a boy again." He just said. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, got a problem with that?" I asked annoyed.  "No, I was just thinking..." He stopped talking and looked at me again.

I was confused. "What were you thinking?" I asked him. He first didn't answer and was just looking at me. I was confused.

I wanted to continue walking to the living room when Dabi suddenly said. "You are cute." It was only three words, but that just made me completely confused.

"Wha..."  I was confused. I thought he called me cute because I was a girl. I thought. "You look cuter when you are a boy." Dabi said.

I felt how I got red in the face. Did he just really say that I was cute? I thought, not really knowing what to feel.

"However, I will go now, we will see us later." Dabi said and went away. I was too confused to say something.

________________________

Sorry that the ending was bad. Have a nice day/ night/ evening/ afternoon/etc.

1218 Words